Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin mogged me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
My cousin is 2 years younger than me and he showed me his new girlfriend today.she's so hot and ı can say 8/10 no joke.I get so jealous,she's in my age.İt give me questions.why she rather him but not me ? ı'm in her age,ı'm better physically(more muscular) she's a type girl that would reject me if ı ask to date her.I think it's because his looking better than me.it's all about face.he has blondish hair and colored eyes that's why he can get girls older than him.Then he asked me if ı have a gf ı said no and he replied that ı'm a fail and laughed at me.
he also taller than me

Kid 4 years younger I used to know in Middle School mogged me when I learned he had a girlfriend. It's over.

He called u a failure and laughed at you. And u didn't punched him?

How many years younger than you is he?

You shouldn't let that slip, next time beat him up, what if he is your cousin, he is still an asshole chad.

And all those hot foid teachers would rather fuck little boys than you. A 10 year old kid has more smv than us

My cousin is a couple years older than me and oh my God he is a chad. He has perfect bone structure, perfect blonde hair with green eyes. His girlfriend is really hot too.

The genetics on my mother's side are God-Tier, but my father's genetics are absolute shit. And guess what? I look more like my father. Fuck this life, why did my mom have to marry such a disgusting piece of shit. She could've fucked a nigger and I would've been better looking than now

my cousin is 11 and mogs me to the shadow realm and back

iktf All my male cousins mog me and they all have gfs :feelsrope:

All my family members are incels. My cousin in particular has severe autism and is a manlet