Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my cousin is now a sorority girl

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i remember when she was an infant and i was 5 years old, just left kindergarten and she was an infant. then i remember when i was 7 years old having her at my house when she flew her from the other side of the USA and she was 2. i've seen her grow older and older

in 12th grade, she wasn't into partying or drinking. she didnt' party. she didnt drink. she didnt sneak out at night but could've easily done it if she wanted to. there was a window in the first floor. she also didn't have an alarm system so she could've used the front door. she told me she didn't do that stuff because her mom was strict and she wanted to be a good girl. she had a boyfriend in HS, he was a sub5 asian guy and she's a 6/10 becky but they broke up. pretty sure she lost her virginity to him. she told me back then how she hates frat boys and frat parties because it's full of rapists.

now she is in her freshman year of college. she is in a sorority called delta gamma. now she goes to frat parties and drinks a lot. she also has a fake ID and goes into bars.

she told me she hates frat boys but she said "some are cool but some are ugly and annoying". she also made tons of friends at her uni (i don't go to the same uni as her obviously). and i'm just a rotting collegecel at uni who struggles to make friends and gets stuck in acquiantance zone making occasional brief acquiantances at best.

she told me she hates frat boys but she said "some are cool but some are ugly and annoying".
cool = 7+

Either way though good for her I guess you go girlboss and all that rah rah. I'm sure she's going to come out of that environment very mentally well put together, or at least good at pretending she is.

she is filled with mayo daily In her fesikh hole while you rot

All my female cousins lifemog their male counterparts. :fuk:

College. The place where foids become giga sluts.

College. The place where foids become giga sluts.
her sorority influenced her. i won't be shocked if she dyes her hair blond and grows it longer and gets a frat boyfriend sooner or later.

All my female cousins lifemog their male counterparts. :fuk:
my male cousin's sisters are married and he has ADHD and unmarried at 40. never saw him with a GF.

I thought you were from a very religious Muslim Middle Eastern family: proof Islam does nothing to control women. :what:

very brutal thread, OP, for many reasons. you just have to come to terms with the fact that you will die alone. i have been rotting with the blackpill for 4 years now and i can never come to terms with the fact that i was always destined to be a pariah.

She belongs to the streets now. Forget about her.

I thought you were from a very religious Muslim Middle Eastern family: proof Islam does nothing to control women. :what:
My cousin comes from my mom’s sister. My mom came from an Arab Christian family but my dad is muslim

and my aunt married a not-that-religious Catholic white 6’4 Chad

i dont even go to college or work at a job because the world is damn incorrect and im waiting for all 8 billion to fianlly drop dead.

Women only hate frats until their around one :feelsjuice: like the fucking whores they are. Tbh frat rapes are pretty based even though fratboys mog the hell out of me:feelswhat:

I don’t understand what fraternities or sororities are or what function do they serve.

I don’t understand what fraternities or sororities are or what function do they serve.
In the past places of higher learning were seclusion zones where people with high IQ could be at peace, as they quietly studied the world around them.

Now places of higher learn are highschool 2.0 where normie scum go to social maxx and get some bullshit credential to try and get a job that they either will or won't get due to nepotism irregardless. Frats and sorrietys are just evolved official versions of highschool cliques.

Basically another degraded facet of soyiety.

Women only hate frats until their around one :feelsjuice: like the fucking whores they are. Tbh frat rapes are pretty based even though fratboys mog the hell out of me:feelswhat:
Frat boys and sorority girls are the popular crowd in college

her sorority influenced her.
:bluepill::bluepill:

Nigger really thought she was an innocent girl because "muh family" jfl
You believe every :bluepill: shit she old you and you were older than her, just rope already

You never learn

Look on the bright side, at least she's not a tri delta those are the worst kind of whores

i remember when she was an infant and i was 5 years old, just left kindergarten and she was an infant. then i remember when i was 7 years old having her at my house when she flew her from the other side of the USA and she was 2. i've seen her grow older and older

in 12th grade, she wasn't into partying or drinking. she didnt' party. she didnt drink. she didnt sneak out at night but could've easily done it if she wanted to. there was a window in the first floor. she also didn't have an alarm system so she could've used the front door. she told me she didn't do that stuff because her mom was strict and she wanted to be a good girl. she had a boyfriend in HS, he was a sub5 asian guy and she's a 6/10 becky but they broke up. pretty sure she lost her virginity to him. she told me back then how she hates frat boys and frat parties because it's full of rapists.

now she is in her freshman year of college. she is in a sorority called delta gamma. now she goes to frat parties and drinks a lot. she also has a fake ID and goes into bars.

she told me she hates frat boys but she said "some are cool but some are ugly and annoying". she also made tons of friends at her uni (i don't go to the same uni as her obviously). and i'm just a rotting collegecel at uni who struggles to make friends and gets stuck in acquiantance zone making occasional brief acquiantances at best.
Have you tried ascending with her? :feelsLSD:

I don't know that we have those at my university, here in the southwest the tri deltas are the biggest frat mattresses

I don't know that we have those at my university, here in the southwest the tri deltas are the biggest frat mattresses
idk which one is the most popular at my uni. tri delta seems popular at mine, but i think alpha phi is the most popular at most unis

Pay hER a visit

she told me she hates frat boys but she said "some are cool but some are ugly and annoying".
>ugly and annoying
Jfl at whores connecting these two

Women and non chad men live in different universes.

sorority=threesomes, fourshomes, gangbangs

cool = 7+

Either way though good for her I guess you go girlboss and all that rah rah. I'm sure she's going to come out of that environment very mentally well put together, or at least good at pretending she is.

Lol my cousin is a mentally ill tranny