Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin is having a party at his house

Finishme

Finishme

ILM
One of my closest cousins having a party at his house while I sit in my room and rot away.
Makes me feel like shit because that house was basically my 2nd home when we were kids and we had so much fun there as children. Now it's being invaded by a bunch of Chads and Stacys drinking and doing drugs(which I'm not a fan of). I wasn't even invited too.

That sucks, sorry to hear.

One of my closest cousins having a party at his house while I sit in my room and rot away.
Makes me feel like shit because that house was basically my 2nd home when we were kids and we had so much fun there as children. Now it's being invaded by a bunch of Chads and Stacys drinking and doing drugs(which I'm not a fan of). I wasn't even invited too.
can you move to another place? can you afford rent? better to be alone and not tolerate all that shit.

Painful, my condolences

Gosh, i really fuckin hate normies and their partying, what a drag.

Trust me dude you aren't missing shit. I've been invited to a party by my cousins and older brother and I'll tell you this, it sucked huge donkey dick. Everyone was in their own groups, talking drinking smoking etc. My brother and cousins had Stacies all over them while I was ignored. So I just went to an empty room and read my mangas and played my Nintendo DS until the party was over. My brother and cousins ragged me for not socializing, but wtf was I going to talk about with abunch of normies,Stacies and Chads/Tyrones who only care about sports, gossip, fashion and other normie shit I don't care for?

Trust me everyone, you're not missing anything when you're not invited to anything. It's just normies,Chads and Stacies talking about mundane shit, dancing and screaming and getting drunk and ignoring you while you sit there doing nothing.

Trust me dude you aren't missing shit. I've been invited to a party by my cousins and older brother and I'll tell you this, it sucked huge donkey dick. Everyone was in their own groups, talking drinking smoking etc. My brother and cousins had Stacies all over them while I was ignored. So I just went to an empty room and read my mangas and played my Nintendo DS until the party was over. My brother and cousins ragged me for not socializing, but wtf was I going to talk about with abunch of normies,Stacies and Chads/Tyrones who only care about sports, gossip, fashion and other normie shit I don't care for?

Trust me everyone, you're not missing anything when you're not invited to anything. It's just normies,Chads and Stacies talking about mundane shit, dancing and screaming and getting drunk and ignoring you while you sit there doing nothing.
Cope he is missing out big time

Cope he is missing out big time
Missing out on being ignored by Stacies? Missing out on talking about mundane shit? Missing out on getting drunk and puking like a maniac? Then yeah he is missing out if that's what you mean.

Yep, if you don't enjoy drinking or doing drugs it's pointless to go to parties.

Those are bad habits anyways.

Missing out on being ignored by Stacies? Missing out on talking about mundane shit? Missing out on getting drunk and puking like a maniac? Then yeah he is missing out if that's what you mean.
Cope, you are saying that cuz you are not invited.

Yep, if you don't enjoy drinking or doing drugs it's pointless to go to parties.

Those are bad habits anyways.
Add introversion on top of that and that multiplies the reasoning as to why they suck.

I've never even been to a party, but ngl it would probably give me a panic attack.

Wish I could but I cant.
Oh man if you know my story you would laugh a lot.
I don't need to rent an apartment cuz members of my family offered me to stay there alone,meanwhile i could find a job and meanwhile the whole apartment would be fixed.There's lot of things that need to be repaired,replaced etc.
Even i want to help paint the walls.And is a lot of $$$$$
I have the chance but at the same time looks impossible for me if i can't even find a damn simple job.

Now it's being invaded by a bunch of Chads and Stacys drinking and doing drugs(which I'm not a fan of). I wasn't even invited too.
well only one thing to do now

im joking mods, fbi, cucktears...

Your cousin is a little spoiled fucker. You should go there full drunk and start throwing up everywhere in the garden and harassing foids

ThERe's only one thing to do.

Loosing childhood friendships with relatives :<

This is what i had to go through 3-4 times a week when i lived with my chad room mate, he would have at lwast 3 house partys a week and they would go to the club then he would bring a foid back and I'd hear him pounding her

That actually must be brutal. I hate normies. They all brag about having gf's and going to parties.

I used to interject myself into conversations at parties. Someone would smoke me out, and I’d be like “this is good weed, where’d you get it?”

“None of your business.”

I always thought bad about parties, about the people there, but in reality I was just jealous.

Yea if ppl always invited an you went there, you wouldn’t say parties are bad. Only ppl who say parties are bad are the copers who never get invited

Correct.

I never go to house parties. The one you described sounds like hell on earth for an introverted, reclusive person like me. I would end up doing the same thing, just going off and finding a quiet room to LDAR in peace away from everyone.