Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin is a whore at 15

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★
I had to go to my cousins house because my mom forced me too and my cousin is 15. And she was talking about how her body count is 6. That's a lot of fucking people at 15 and she also mentioned her friend that's 12 just lost her virginity. What the fuck? How do these fuckers get sex so easily and they're experiencing teen love which I will NEVER get to experience. And the media is like ohh they are innocent little kids! Fuck that fucking bullshit my cousin is a whore and I wanted to experience teen love fuck you Rachel and your friend

there’s only one punishment for someone who embarrasses your families honor like that…gather some male relatives

I had to go to my cousins house because my mom forced me too and my cousin is 15. And she was talking about how her body count is 6. That's a lot of fucking people at 15 and she also mentioned her friend that's 12 just lost her virginity. What the fuck? How do these fuckers get sex so easily and they're experiencing teen love which I will NEVER get to experience. And the media is like ohh they are innocent little kids! Fuck that fucking bullshit my cousin is a whore and I wanted to experience teen love fuck you Rachel and your friend
Lmao what

And even if she was into incest, she'd still not pick you. It's over.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is true
this just seems like beyond degeneracy if true, what? did his cousin pull him aside in secret and divulge all that info or just went around shouting that im a whore! my parents failed me! :feelstrash:

My cousin isn't even a Stacy shes just an average looking foid. Who knows how many other 15 yr old whores have high body counts

this just seems like beyond degeneracy if true, what? did his cousin pull him aside in secret and divulge all that info or just went around shouting that im a whore! my parents failed me! :feelstrash:
I was getting lunch with her and the topic of relationships came up and when I told her I was a virgin she was like oh well that sucks I fucked like 6 people

Not to disrespect you, but I am wondering if i can politely ask for your consent about me fucking your cousin?

What a shameless whore of a cousin you got there boyo, i'd be deeply ashamed of her if that was mine.

Last edited:
Disgusting acruallt disgusting. It fucking irks me so much when girls are whores at a young age i genuinely despise them they are all like this

How do these fuckers get sex so easily and they're experiencing teen love which I will NEVER get to experience.
How sure are you that it’s other teenagers? I know a couple of foids who would lie about how old they were at that age and sleep around ton. Most of the guys they were with probably knew and didn’t care. Anyway, not a lot, but enough to make me believe that it’s a common occurrence.

:shock: Body count of 6 at 15?!!! That’s genuinely scary and disgusting

15? She's a nun by current year standards.

teen love
Dumbass, you think teen love is real? Your cousin allegedly just told you how much of a whore she is. What kind of teen love do you think you missed? Those sluts were all cheating with Chad and Tyrone, and their boyfriends were too young and inexperienced to pick up on it. You only missed out on being cheated on.

Life is unfair for us and I hate women for not recognizing it. Sexhavers are the privileged class, they don't deserve empathy, they only deserve violence in a videogame.

because they are woman, all she had to do was bend over and take it nothing more

sounds like grAY larp
Not unrealistic, for example in my school relationships already started at around age of 12 and they were also most likely sexually active

Image tagged with breaking bad, breaking bad gifs, walter white –  @allabouttelevision on Tumblr

@TheTroonAnnihilator for posting this ragefuel about sexhavers

this is true, i know cases in my city as well

at 15 a female is more than nubile

Of course she’s having sex

Why don’t you tell your cousin’s parents

Whore positive for sure

Rape that stupid whor

MAKE SURE TO BE TRAD GUYS . GO TO UNIVERSITY AND WORK HARD. AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH WOMEN LIKE HER

the only thing that surprise me here is that you actually told this toilet that u were virgin bro

Life is unfair for us and I hate women for not recognizing it. Sexhavers are the privileged class, they don't deserve empathy, they only deserve violence in a videogame.
All women = whores
All sexhavers = target practice
All IT members = pedophiles & faggots

Simple as that