Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin is a fucking volcel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I go to same gym with my cousin,he is pretty much similar to me as phenotype. We were sitting after the workout and he began to mention about the girl in his class, how they are talking etc. From what he said, it's fucking clear she's interested in him. Its fucking insane they're spending time together,he knows that she's interested in him,by her behaviors or rumors in the class. Everyone know she's interested in him but no,my cousin refuses talking because according to him it's waste of the time.he admits liking her etc but refuses to ask her out

I was fucking mad and said him he's faggot for not doing that,i said if I knew a girl interested in me I would do that already. And I said how never a girl talked to me and interested in me

Its fucking over i don't know what to do,I'm fucking lonely I think I'm cursed. He's pretty much similar to me but he has a girl interested in him. But for some reason I have been rejected by girls all the time. Someone please put a bullet in my head and end my misery.

Then he asked if I have crush on someone,I said no but I had in the past. Then asked if a girl interested in me,I said hell no,never. I have been rejected by them. I didn't mention about being rejected by girls for seven times.

Honestly fuck this world and everything, what's my sin? What the fuck I did?

Cuyen

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man.

I hate this world I swear I would go punisher if I was careless about my family
go punisher on the world that has done everything wrong to your family tbh

His and your PSL? He probably just gets enough validation throughout everyday life not to care? He knows he can get a/that foid if need be, thats enough to not be desperate, which he of course knows is not a good look for anybody. Seems logical, no?

As far as what you did, yeah nothing of course. The luck of the draw.

I’ve heard people say that X and Y should be a couple but the girl (almost always the girl) just sees the guy as a friend. People, when I describe how I was friendly with a female, would say “dude, she’s into you!” but after asking them out or a dance coming up and she didn’t ask me (these were where the women had to ask) I knew it was BS. They wanted someone to talk to, thankfully it never got to where they asked for school help, then I would have probably gone into a monastery or seen Gandy.

Is he facially better looking then you bro?

Normies are usually shit at talking or getting foids bc they have to do something
Chad doesnt have to bc foids literally do everything for him

I go to same gym with my cousin,he is pretty much similar to me as phenotype. We were sitting after the workout and he began to mention about the girl in his class, how they are talking etc. From what he said, it's fucking clear she's interested in him. Its fucking insane they're spending time together,he knows that she's interested in him,by her behaviors or rumors in the class. Everyone know she's interested in him but no,my cousin refuses talking because according to him it's waste of the time.he admits liking her etc but refuses to ask her out

I was fucking mad and said him he's faggot for not doing that,i said if I knew a girl interested in me I would do that already. And I said how never a girl talked to me and interested in me

Its fucking over i don't know what to do,I'm fucking lonely I think I'm cursed. He's pretty much similar to me but he has a girl interested in him. But for some reason I have been rejected by girls all the time. Someone please put a bullet in my head and end my misery.

Then he asked if I have crush on someone,I said no but I had in the past. Then asked if a girl interested in me,I said hell no,never. I have been rejected by them. I didn't mention about being rejected by girls for seven times.

Honestly fuck this world and everything, what's my sin? What the fuck I did?

Would you fuck and date a 0/10 landwhale?
Would you date a wheelchair ridden feminist?
Would you betabuxx for a whore that wants to settle?

If you answered no to any of the above, you too are a volcel

Would you fuck and date a 0/10 landwhale?
Would you date a wheelchair ridden feminist?
Would you betabuxx for a whore that wants to settle?

If you answered no to any of the above, you too are a volcel
Shes not landwhale,in wheelchair etc. Your question is so pointless
How many points he mog u bro?

Its not over for cuyen tbh.
How many points he mog u bro?

Its not over for cuyen tbh.
IDK man almost like same

Yeah I’m socially inept with foids as well. But it dosent matter since I’m ugly

Is he blackpilled? Maybe he hates femoids and doesn't want to do anything with them. If that's the case then that's pretty honorable.

Your sin is that you weren't born a chad. Its over, time to ER.