Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My cousin is a 25 years old NEET virgin

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I’m 19 and now living with my mom’s rich brother who has a 25 years old son who is a NEET rn (I also heard he’s dating a 16 years old online)

It’s brutal out here, I can see myself in him (without the pedo part ofc) just staring at the computer and only leave his room to cook and eat

And yes our bloodline is fucked it’s truly over

I’m 19 and now living with my mom’s rich brother who has a 25 years old son who is a NEET rn (I also heard he’s dating a 16 years old online)

It’s brutal out here, I can see myself in him (without the pedo part ofc) just staring at the computer and only leave his room to cook and eat

And yes our bloodline is fucked it’s truly over
Honestly, if you enjoy yourself on the computer then enjoy yourself on the computer. I just spent my entire two day weekend smoking herb and playing GTA :V AND Doom 2016 Wish I read some intellectual stuff but I had a nice time. I will probably read some intellectual stuff tomorrow anyway because I can do what I want. I wish I had the free time to do more. What I want but I have to live under wagecuckery it's a horrible life but I didn't ask to be a here.

same here. i only leave my room for food or cooking or doing the basic chores

Seems like a modern phenomena. So many young men depressed and just overall mentally ill, feeling like they don't have a chance at life. Its very hard to pull yourself out of that as a man because you're not going to get any help, if anything you'll be shamed for it. People have no qualms about shaming men for having mental illness, whether its social anxiety or just plain anxiety, major depression, whatever that keeps these guys as NEETs. "You're just lazy, you're just a manchild" etc etc. I don't think I've ever seen someone say those things to a mentally ill woman NEET. Only to men.

Especially when work has become such a social place now. For me I can easily handle the work part, I just can't handle other people. So I feel for these guys.

Moggs me for having rich uncle to take care of you

what's his username here?

I'm sorry, but men who have online girlfriends are cucks. She gets attention from him while she fucks other guys.

Seems like a modern phenomena. So many young men depressed and just overall mentally ill, feeling like they don't have a chance at life. Its very hard to pull yourself out of that as a man because you're not going to get any help, if anything you'll be shamed for it. People have no qualms about shaming men for having mental illness, whether its social anxiety or just plain anxiety, major depression, whatever that keeps these guys as NEETs. "You're just lazy, you're just a manchild" etc etc. I don't think I've ever seen someone say those things to a mentally ill woman NEET. Only to men.

Especially when work has become such a social place now. For me I can easily handle the work part, I just can't handle other people. So I feel for these guys.
This is so true. It's so easy to fall into this rabbit hole as a lonely man. Society actively pushes you to it.

Enjoy yourself online and don't worry too much. The key to getting out of incel is not overthinking things. Girls like vacant guys. Stop thinking and the pussy will come rolling in

He makes me cleaning his house, washing dishes, etc. I’m literally a slave here

When I lived with my relative...:

I live in my own little rented flat. Allthough it's small i like it and prefer living alone for myself. These are the pro and cons of living alone

pro

- you live alone and can do what you want without anyone bothering you
- much space for your copes
- furnishing your own place is a lot of fun

cons

- loneliness can become crushing while living alone with no one arround
- cleaning your place alone sucks
- cooking alone sucks. You prepare and cook your shit for like 20 minutes or so only to eat it up in 5 minutes and you still have to clean the dishes. Nowadays i rarely cook for myself.

I wish you Europeans were not so cucked socially that you can't find a girl with arranged marriage. It's a pity. You don't need Shari'a, you need returning to patriarchal past. Or you will be destroyed by BBC flux.

Patriarchy can not alter natural occurrences.

I have lived alone for 10 years. Couldn't really imagine living any other way. But I am an introvert, so I enjoy my privacy, don't mind being without talking to someone for weeks at a time, other than the cashiers at the supermarket when I buy groceries.