Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin has a bf at 13 FUCK!

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

NEET AND REPEAT
★★
I saw on Instagram that my 13 year old cousin was KISSING her boyfriend. I have never even held a girl's hand all I do is rot. I’m so fucking pissed at being alone.

Report them to cops and their school for underage sex right now or your a cuck underage sex is technically illegal

looksmax.is tier pfp

I don't care ngl greycel

I just pray every night that she gets run over by Chad
You fucking cuck retard if we even hit on a 17 yr old slut with a 20 guy body count we would be lynched in public you need to make them pay for having teenage sex and denying you that

I saw on Instagram that my 13 year old cousin was KISSING her boyfriend. I have never even held a girl's hand all I do is rot. I’m so fucking pissed at being alone.
fucking 13 year olds lifemogging us is brutal.

You fucking cuck retard if we even hit on a 17 yr old slut with a 20 guy body count we would be lynched in public you need to make them pay for having teenage sex and denying you that
I’m going to visit soon she lives very far from me so her bf is 5’7 and I’m 6’2 so I’m going to fucking push that fucker around until he begs me to stop

Foidd can easily get boyfriends, water

I can tell you're a .org refugee from your pfp

I’m going to visit soon she lives very far from me so her bf is 5’7 and I’m 6’2 so I’m going to fucking push that fucker around until he begs me to stop
Doesn’t matter he probably already fucked her if you report him to the cops he will be labeled sex offender and go to jail for 10 yrs at least

Doesn’t matter he probably already fucked her if you report him to the cops he will be labeled sex offender and go to jail for 10 yrs at least
He is the same age bro

Nothing surprising, my ugly as fuck female cousin started fucking since she was 14, if not earlier

I doubt they would even take that seriously
Yeah they would age cucks especially in right wing areas are crazy these days about fighting underage sex

Nothing surprising, my ugly as fuck female cousin started fucking since she was 14, if not earlier
Should have reported her and the chad to authorities for underage sex

ngl when I was younger she was hot to me aswell, at the time. Now she has a bf.
You are 18 or older and your sister who is 13 was hot to you at a younger age than that?

All whores for Chad

Nothing new here.

I'm 18 wdym change?
You literally replied to me, “nah, I’m not 18”. It still shows what you originally said in the section of my reply to you. You literally edited your reply after I told you under 18s are not allowed here nigga
IMG 3458

Photos or conjecture!

its horrible when someone younger then you is doing better