Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "My Cousin Had a Threesome on My Bed. I Knocked Him Out, Now He's in the Hospital"

E

Esoteric7

(╥﹏╥)
★★
I've been following this black pill YouTuber in his early 30s. He's depressed, unemployed, and still lives with his mom and her boyfriend. He just shared a story on his community tab about his cousin, who used to bully him and had sex with girls on his bed while he was out. I had to share it.

Watched so many of his videos, I don't think it's LARP.

Part 1:
It really sucks growing old knowing that with each passing day you are missing out. At my age i should be way ahead in life.. But because of childhood trauma, being involved with things that were not good. And watching people i loved "pass away" in front of me. (..)

i had to leave today to watch my little cousin. When i got back i noticed some items in my room were not how i had it when i left. My video game "dragons dogma" the old one not new one was gone and a my max payne 3, and even my halo anniversary collection my most treasured item was missing. But most of my other games were untouched, and my emergency water of dasani i keep in my room was opened.

But this rollercoaster takes an even darker turn.....
As i sat down i noticed my bed was wet.. and it smelled like female perfume. I immediately noticed it was not the familiar perfume i got accustomed to over the last week. But a more different but "sweet" smell like roses and pineapple.

Then in the corner of my eye i see two Not ONE but Two different "Undergarments on the floor" One was a purple thong, and the other was a type of sea green laced panties. And they were
"Moistened" with unknown substances (i have to be careful cuz of J tube) I was shocked i literally couldn't believe what i was looking at then i started to add everything up.

the front door opened and didn't shut immediately which was weird. Then i hear two girls giggling and running up the stairs. I got scared as if the police had come. And i just froze up i couldn't move even breathe... i didn't even lock the door.

Then the door opened and two girls walk in not knowing i was there. They see me and one of them screamed. And i just looked up at them and paused and said. "Can i help you?" one of them backed away clearly embarrassed and waited in the hallway. While the other nonchalantly just said
" We forgot some things in here sorry" And went over and picked up both of the undergarments and put them in a "Vons" grocery bag.

And she did not have an ounce of shame to her it was just another day at the office. It was weird she walked right pass me. Then i hear them say "Wow hes weird" thats womanese for he is ugly. And then went downstairs and off they went. My ninja cousin was waiting in the car.... So you can put two and two together. lam disgusted, angry, disappointed and mad... My co"usin had a "love" creation ceremony with two beautiful white girls..
Right in my room ON my bed. I could feel the damn dampness!

I cleaned it the best i could disinfectants, soaps etc... But when i put my nose to one part of the bed it clearly smells like "Female love making water" [female squirt]| called my cousin and asked him did he do it? and were are my games? and why was my water opened. He claimed some bullcrap that i wont post here cuz this is already to long.

Part 2:
So i finally fought my cousin and physically harmed him (J tube is sensitive). Knocked him out and broke my aunts glass table in front of all of his friends and girls. He started to cry and scream for "Help" and called me crazy. So i snapped even more and picked him up dragged him outside and put his face into the swimming pool. (Cant go into details)

The dogs were barking crazy.. it got hectic he didn't even land a hit on me. My uncles had to stop me. And the neighbors called the cops. So i had to leave with my other cousin and stay there for a bit. My mom is of course pissed at me. So i cant go there for a while i dont know when ill be back. But i have no money or food.

And i hear he is pressing charges against me (but i think its my aunt encouraging it), but he had to go to the hospital. He has a Brocken nose, Brocken tibia, and fractured scapula, and he had pulmonary edema.

He should have not pissed me off! i went over there to get my games. And he just had to show off in front of those damn girls! This time i wasnt having it. He called me a "pathetic loser" in front of them.. And one thing i cant take is pretty girls laughing at me in my face. So i snapped.

My aunt was gone, it was just my uncles but they were smoking in the garage and it happened in the living room. He threw my games on the floor and told me to "pick it up you pathetic loser" in front of the girls. So i snapped and now he is in the
hospital fighting for his life. And iam currently homeless..

At my other cousins house for now..but cant stay long term. Also i think he may press charges cuz he is currently unconscious right now. Possible brain bleeding as well. So my cousin has a homie and i may stay with him for a few days. But he says iam going to have to pay at least $100 for a weeks stay.

My mom is pissed at me wont even answer her phone, or text me. My other cousin said she is sooo mad at me for being emotional. And not letting "God handle it." Also said i should not have put my hands on him, since he didnt put his hands on me, and how i almost "deleted" him.

So i dont know what to do... I had $20 cuz i was going to get my games and go to jack in the box after. But it dropped in the skirmish and i heard my aunt found it and said " He doesn't deserve anything, since he cant keep his hands to himself" And how i let "The Devil get the best of Me" They are all mad at me, iam getting texts from family in texas, georgia, Tennessee and oklahoma and even california. All mad at me. Some of my ninja gangsta cousins are proud of me.

But i just couldn't take it anymore. I cant go anywhere cuz i dont have my I.D or social security card, and my birth certificate should be coming next week. lam going to tell my mom he was having "Love encounters" in her room. Now iam truly all alone....

i dont know what to do... i hate to do this but if anyone can cash app me anything so i can get something to eat. $StrawHurt Since my cousin left to go check up on that other fool in the hospital he wont be back until late tonight.

lam hungry, angry and frustrated. And scared because i may be going to jail or worse... This maybe the end for BPV. iam sorry i failed you guys i know you used my videos to help. But i couldn't control myself any longer... i just couldn't the old me came out... and i couldn't hold back the demons. lam just going to stare at a wall and think for a bit....

sshould have done more tbh

This is extremely based if true. I need to become strong so I can at least beat up normies who cross me.

Lifefuel, fuck sexhavers

Being ugly and strong as an incel at least allows you to beat the fuck out of people, being ugly and weak like me is suicide inducing, all you can do is just seethe in your head. I never get in fights cause I know I'll lose. Every fight I've gotten into in my life has ended with me getting my ass handed to me, and the most recent was with my dad when I was like 23-24. And especially since becoming blackpilled, I've become even more self aware at how subhuman I am physically.

Last edited:
This the best shit I've read here so far. If only his family wasn't a bunch of normies

Absolutely great lifefuel read. Of course all the bluepilled family members sided with the cousin. They don't care that the cousin deadass tried to humiliate him, no he's the bad guy for fighting back :lasereyes:
Jfl "the devil got the best of him" lmfao as if lust and pride aren't deadly sins :feelskek: