Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin graduated and hold hands with a foid....

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My cousin (guy) is 16 years old and already heightmogs me, he is around 5"10ft-5"11ft tall, blue eyes and has blond, curly hair, easily a HTN prettyboy. He recently graduated and of course his mom brags about it and posts several stories in WhatsApp. In the last video, they showed the students in an assembly hall who graduated and everyone went there with a partner to get their report card. They went each other with their inner elbow holding each other (dont know how to describe it better, ill attach a photo for better understanding) and the foid he went with was easily a beautiful high MTB or low HTB. It was so fucking suicidefuel to see this video and i felt my heart drop. My cousin is 5 years younger than me, yet he is closer to foids than i ever could be.
View attachment 1719055543739.webp

Last edited:
Hell for incels to watch others lifemog you to oblivion

I will never understand jealousy

Skitzomax and youll understand me
I might be paranoid schizophrenic and im still jealous off pretty boys who can get nearly every foid while i never even saw a foid naked

My cousin (guy) is 16 years old and already heightmogs me, he is around 5"10ft-5"11ft tall, blue eyes and has blond, curly hair, easily a HTN prettyboy. He recently graduated and of course his mom brags about it and posts several stories in WhatsApp. In the last video, they showed the students in an assembly hall who graduated and everyone went there with a partner to get their report card. They went each other with their inner elbow holding each other (dont know how to describe it better, ill attach a photo for better understanding) and the foid he went with was easily a beautiful high MTB or low HTB. It was so fucking suicidefuel to see this video and i felt my heart drop. My cousin is 5 years younger than me, yet he is closer to foids than i ever could be.
View attachment 1184407
after my graduation alot of people went along to hang with their friends and make their small parties meanwhile i went back home and celebrated with my fucking mom and stepdad and grandparents like a sore loser. My mom wanted to do a reunion party but she cancelled it cuz she remembered i have no fucking friends to hang out with. I didn’t even celebrate. I just ate and went to bed like a fucking depressed virgin that i am

I might be paranoid schizophrenic and im still jealous off pretty boys who can get nearly every foid while i never even saw a foid naked
Cannot you see? This world has no meaning and neither does their pathetic attempts at existence.

Cannot you see? This world has no meaning and neither does their pathetic attempts at existence.
Dont act like jealousy isnt a natural emotion

It is not to me, I never really felt much in life since birth.
I do enjoy taking the piss out of others.
Well then you are an exception. Most people here feel emotions regularly or even stronger than normies

How come? Just chadfish and brainwash women.
It is rather fun.
Would be funny, but doing it like @abuincelalaustrali is very difficult and takes too long

View attachment 1184407
Everyone around me mogs me in every single way imaginable I hate it so much I know I’ll never get better or get what I want and I can’t even talk about that to anyone in my life they won’t ever get it

I get lifemogged by my 13yo cousins.