Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My cousin got pregnant and the dude left

Joystr0

Joystr0

Mafiacel
Do you remember when i told about my cousin who got lurked into FDS subreddit and got herself brainwashed? Guess what: she got what she deserves. She started dating around the first days of December a dude ( colombian, tall, looks kinda like my mom when young ), and after some dates, they fucked, and she got pregnant. The dude eventually made the same magic trick uncle did to aunt and vanished. Should i take the kid? I mean, i kinda wanna blackpill it when he/she will be older enough. Should i? what are your toughts About it?

Meme gender jfl
Also don't cuck yourself, graycel
full

Whatever float your boat. At least i can have a laugh at foids misfortunes.
its your cousin not a random stranger lmfao
cope harder ngl. over.

Dog, wtf? Why in the name of the blackpill (may it forgive our sins) would you EVER cuck yourself into rasing a kid from a roastie? Expecially when that kid is a bastard from your cousin. Don't do it man, it's gonna be the wost decision you will make in your life, and you will regret it.

cope that never happened

A child of incompetent parents is born. The father left because he is selfish and cares more about himself than his child. This fact makes the mother incompetent aswell. The life of that child is already predetermined to be miserable. What is lifefuel about that?

If its a girl id recommend adopting it
you will have to wash her pussy thorpughly in the bath fyi so it doesnt stink
also, hand washes with minimal soap only

You're a cuck if you raise the kid.

Dog, wtf? Why in the name of the blackpill (may it forgive our sins) would you EVER cuck yourself into rasing a kid from a roastie? Expecially when that kid is a bastard from your cousin. Don't do it man, it's gonna be the wost decision you will make in your life, and you will regret it.
THIS

A child of incompetent parents is born. The father left because he is selfish and cares more about himself than his child. This fact makes the mother incompetent aswell. The life of that child is already predetermined to be miserable. What is lifefuel about that?
That’s what she deserves after following feminazi fat bitched dating strategy. FDS on reddit. Go check it. She got the exact same dude they told her to look for, and got fucked
it hasn’t even born. I will take the kid if it’s a girl. Having a sex slave would be nice

That’s what she deserves after following feminazi fat bitched dating strategy. FDS on reddit. Go check it. She got the exact same dude they told her to look for, and got fucked
It's irrelevant if she deserved it or not. The fact that a child of predetermined misery is born is not lifefuel at all. After what she has done, of course she deserves to suffer which is lifefuel but due to the birth of predetermined misery, it makes it rather suicidefuel than lifefuel.

Greycellarpers.co

You know what to do! Defend the honor of your family and teach that guy and your cousin a lesson

Colombian pill JFL
This tbh. Let her own her shit choice of lifepath. You didn't choose it, don't take this burden over yourself. She'll probably find a cuck anyway

cope she will either abort the baby , find some betabuxx and inherit his wealth and let him buxx that child while she continues fucking chads behind his back. Women can't lose period

punt the kid like a football at birth (in Madden NFL 20)

Better get to work on the sub- basement...

She made her bed she has to lie in it. I don't see the lifefuel aspect tbh child born into incompetent parents.

Just Fritzmaxx bro.

Agreed. You cab black pill it sure, but don’t raise it

Post an ad on reddit.
I'm sure you'd get plenty of offers.

tbh. I’d blackpill the kid asap if it’s a boy but forget that shit if it’s a girl
Having a sex slave would be nice
Unless you intend on somethin like this

it hasn’t even born. I will take the kid if it’s a girl. Having a sex slave would be nice
what the fuck?
.co moment

Last edited: