Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin gets a lot of things for free.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★
Today she fucking bragged to me about having discord nitro for a year and a half and not paying a single penny for it. Apparently all she has to do is go to anime servers or some shit and flirt with some simps. They send shit tons of money and gifts her way. It's fucking over. You'll never have that, you'll never have that much people giving you free shit expecting nothing back. Female privilege is real and brutal.

All things are examples.

@Sheogorath was a victim of this. Wake up, brocel. She's ripped you off. Used you and threw you away when you refused to give her free shit.

Bragging chads that NEET through working women are even worse.

foid privilege is so out of bounds

is she a hot seda/merve btw

Is she non NT and sub5 ?

is she a hot seda/merve btw
Yeah. She's a stacylite and her voice is sexy as fuck. She can literally not even show her face, just go on voice chat and dudes will simp for her.

Also what is so great nowadaya about Discord Nitro ? I always wanted it as teen/kid but all you get is using emotes on other servers and better camera solution

Beat her up and make her ugly so that she loses her looks privileges.

Weird, usually its sub5 and autistic foids using Discord. Never heard of a Stacy using Discord
She's a zoomer. That's probably why.

She's a zoomer. That's probably why.
Rarely heard of Zoomer foids using Discord. Discord is mainls used from gaming communities, which only very few foids are part of

punch her in the throat.
I don't wanna go to jail + she doesn't really deserve it tbh shes nice to me + that won't change her voice :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Rarely heard of Zoomer foids using Discord
Bro, like 90% of female discord users are zoomers. You think 30 year old women are out there on discord?

I'm pretty sure that most "girls" who actually get simpbuxx on discord are actually dudes so bad example.

I'm pretty sure that most "girls" who actually get simpbuxx on discord are actually dudes so bad example.
... if my own goddamn cousin was transgender, I would know. I literally watched her grow up.

... if my own goddamn cousin was transgender, I would know. I literally watched her grow up.
no i mean literally take a pic of a random foid off the internet and use it as a profile, get free shit form simps.

@Sheogorath was a victim of this. Wake up, brocel. She's ripped you off. Used you and threw you away when you refused to give her free shit.
Z talked to me for a long time w/o getting anything and still talks to me now even though I stopped :D perhaps it's all a scam to get more but let's not jump to conclusions maybe she really is a nice girl who will feel bad and refund me someday

no i mean literally take a pic of a random foid off the internet and use it as a profile, get free shit form simps.
Wouldn't they ask for proof or something?

Bro, like 90% of female discord users are zoomers. You think 30 year old women are out there on discord?
Maybe so but the amount of female users compared to male users os still a tiny minority

Today she fucking bragged to me about having discord nitro for a year and a half and not paying a single penny for it. Apparently all she has to do is go to anime servers or some shit and flirt with some simps. They send shit tons of money and gifts her way. It's fucking over. You'll never have that, you'll never have that much people giving you free shit expecting nothing back. Female privilege is real and brutal.
There is nothing we can do about it, sadly

Yeah. She's a stacylite and her voice is sexy as fuck. She can literally not even show her face, just go on voice chat and dudes will simp for her.
Why would she brag about it randomly? Was the conversation about discord. But shit like this is always posted on tiktok and gets a shit ton of likes.

Women are the most privileged group on Earth

My family is worth around 15-20 million so I still mog NEET foids and most gentiles on this forum but fuck that vile whore should be raped

Why are simps like this? They have to know they are incels. They have to know it's over. Is simping a fetish?

My family is worth around 15-20 million so I still mog NEET foids and most gentiles on this forum but fuck that vile whore should be raped
Richfag :feelsUgh:

Better whoring herself than wage slaving at Walmart or McDonalds

Beat her up and make her ugly so that she loses her looks privileges.
Acid attack in Minecraft

THIS POST IS A JOKE. I'M JUST JOKING

Maybe with the ai i should fake being a foid and get free shit from simps but i'm too tired and disguised at the idea of becoming a foid even temporary (i won't trannymaxxx)

They send shit tons of money and gifts her way
i don't understand those simps i would rather spend money on games or food with foids you get absolutely nothing in return it's the worst way to spend cash even burning cash would give you some warmth