Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin bragging about his gf

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
I cant stand my fucking cousin. He's 15 and he won't stop bragging about his hot gf with the big ass and how soft her ass was. Shut the fuck up I hate him so much that he gets to fuck this hot jb he gets to experience teen love. I would show pics but the police are on my ass watching me

we'll see how he feels when you brag about your sex dolls.

I cant stand my fucking cousin. He's 15 and he won't stop bragging about his hot gf with the big ass and how soft her ass was. Shut the fuck up I hate him so much that he gets to fuck this hot jb he gets to experience teen love. I would show pics but the police are on my ass watching me
KILL your cousin

Brootal teenlove pill

Why does the police watch you ?
Trolling zoom meetings, i posted some girls insta that I know and some IT fag told her and then she called the police and they forced me to take it down so now they are on my ass

Trolling zoom meetings, i posted some girls insta that I know and some IT fag told her and then she called the police and they forced me to take it down so now they are on my ass
I also used to do Zoom trolling and never got in trouble, unless of course you are low IQ enough to crash police or court meetings

Yeah man, same, rn im with my cousin, hes 15 as well, with hot gf, last night ive had to stand him do a videocall with her, with all the sweet talk and all, while i was browsing .is and shittok.

I hope your cousin succumbs to the Chad vice: promiscuity soon and catches some STDs, preferably HIV.

My cousin is an incel in denial waiting to be a betabuxx cuck...

I life mog him, but he heightmogs me...