Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My course began

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So my English course began today and guess what happened. ı went there and ı saw foid ı been messaging while ago and she didn't replied.I didn't know she's teacher in this course lol she's my teacher now it is so embrassing. also my class full of foids except one guy but he's a Chadlite he is taller than me and has Chad face ı been sitting when he came in class and ı shocked by his height and ı smiled out of my control ı don't know why but ı'm smiling everytime ı get mogged

How can you stay in a class full of foids ?

Classes full of foids are cancer tbh.

Chad is goona cuck you and fuck your teacher oneitis. Turkish buffoon at it once again

I'm so glad I decided to teach myself Japanese instead of take a class so I don't go bERsERk

life is a suifuel itself tbh

Turkish coward I see you're ignoring me now, just remember your onetis is getting pounded by that chad
I'm so glad I decided to teach myself Japanese instead of take a class so I don't go bERsERk

How long have you bin learning japanese for?