Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Courageous Struggle Against The Burning Landfill That Is NT Society

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
The issue here gentleman is that a wonderful, cultured, civilized upstanding and noble being such as me, is forced to inhabit this world with the degenerate abhorrent nasty worthless savage man-apes whose only motive is to socialize in herds so they can beat their chests like King Kong and posture to each other that they are the most alpha, worthy of esteemed status. In reality they are all equally scum and the petty differences which they play politics over are of no interest to any rational life form.

Dealing with such trash drains me of all energy and motivation, it's a vortex that sucks the life out of me. The torture they put me through because they could not understand the complex machinations of my mind, because these ruthless thugs could neither see nor appreciate the purity and benevolence of my character, has been a never ending lifetime of agony. By simply deciding to label me as autistic for being different from them, they displayed their own evil nature, resulting from the pathologizing of my missing psychopathic traits.

yea I gotcha, bro. Their mere presence and petty use of language greatly tire a mind as great as I. They are not befitting of life, whatsoever. They are like filthy energy vampiris, intending to drain me of my vital essence, to use in the most nefarious of plans. My noble blood is like a splattering of blood in the ocean, attracting the denizens of the deep who will swarm over to finish the kill.

yea I gotcha, bro. Their mere presence and petty use of language greatly tire a mind as great as I. They are not befitting of life, whatsoever. They are like filthy energy vampiris, intending to drain me of my vital essence, to use in the most nefarious of plans. My noble blood is like a splattering of blood in the ocean, attracting the denizens of the deep who will swarm over to finish the kill.
Laugh now at my elegant prose with your pathetic attempt to mock my graceful style, your day of reckoning will come soon enough.

Glad I don't go to college. Every sex having, symmfaceD normie I've ever met who goes to college is a virture signaling, alpha posturing, blue checkmark minded NPC. When the high score is broken, I hope it's Paddock in the form of a non NT Cho.

Try having one of them as your "best friend", who wants you to become normie, and in nasty ways of going for ugly old roasties

sounds like quite the delima tbh