Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY CORRECTION:

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
AFTER doing further research...I apologize for promoting misunderstanding of the red pill black pill idealogies within the incelic community....

1. COPE OR ROPE and committing MASS VIOLENCE are elements of the black pilled trait. I was under the mis understanding that cope or rope were the only elements...

2. BLACK PILLED RAGE only implies to blue pillers reaction to realizing the truth of the BLACK PILL and cant cope wit it..notice I said black pill because that is the only truth....for the false copes of red pilled idealogy of being able to ascend or change one's situation would not equate to rage but rather distorted corruption...

3. I still belive the racial element should not be mingled into incel idealogy seeming their are incels of all shapes races and sizes...THAT I WILL NOT CHANGE OR COMPROMISE...if one wants to promote against interracial couples....that's on you...my response...WHO CARES...if ur not chad Hemsworth she wasn't going to check for u anyways even if she is dealing with tyrone or decided not to...