Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my controversial relationship with spirituality

land of oblivion

land of oblivion

Recruit
★★★
I think I'm weird or unusual. I'm the kind of person who curses but then to fall asleep uses something in the background to have that momentary illusion that it's all God's plan, let me explain better, I don't believe in God or Jesus or any other divine form. However in moments of weakness like in the evening I feel this instinctive need to hear people talking about religion in the background, especially Christianity. What I want to tell you is that I like listening to people talking about religion because I feel less alone, and I'm not the only one who thinks (in front of all the normies) that in life you ask questions about yourself and what surrounds me. I've also explored various philosophers, but I still don't match 100% with any thought.. and the only thing that helps me fall asleep is having an audio of people talking about religion and life in general in the background. please be understandable, I know I might seem (or I am) incongruous, but that's how much.

tldr ur brain seeks comfort in desperation

It's natural for humans to seek out spirituality. It's one of the best copes. At least I'll get my 72 stacies in heaven.

È naturale per gli umani cercare la spiritualità. È uno dei modi migliori per affrontarla. Almeno avrò i miei 72 stacies in paradiso.
LoL. Thanks;)