Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My condolences to kindergartencels

Q

quazz

Banned
-
Even if you weren't the best looking many incels had a decent time in their earlier kindergarten/elementary years because puberty hadn't set in and even if you looked kind of fucked up and would become an incel later in life you still had the chance to have friends and enjoy being a kid in these years.

However I think a lot of us can remember some kids in kindergarten/elementary that looked so fucked up no body really wanted anything to do with them. One of the worst thing is the dislike of these people wasn't even sexual in nature it would just pure dislike based on how they looked/acted(in some ways). For kindergartencels it truly never began, they not only never knew the love of a women but also the warmth of friendship they literally never had a childhood or a girl just a lifetime of misery from womb to tomb.

Even though I've been an isolationcel for so long and I know longer care about things like friendship (however I do still want to get girls once I looksmax) I think having some friends in childhood was still beneficial to some extent. From like kindergarten to pre puberty is when friends are important and then from puberty to death is when getting girls is more important. Kindergartencels missed the first phase and a lot of them will most likely miss the 2nd. My condolences to kindergartencels for them it truly never even began.

dont say you dont have friends fucking retard you are an incel which makes everyone on here your friend. you have more friends than most staceys and chads do. We need to target younger audiences and bring the kindergartencells here so we can black pill them while their still young and save them the pain and tears

I always hated school even when it was kindergarten. Suffered mild bullying there and severe bullying from 4th grade and up.