Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My comments are getting deleted from the YT channel of Jeremy Meeks.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHaC1qkAPVigKYQgP1VO2ZQ

I've had two comments deleted from his channel already. This old nasty foid was worshiping Meeks and actually believes his life was rough before he got famous. My comment about the CORPORAL INJURY the 16 sustained after Meeks nearly beat him to death was deleted. I said that there might be a reason why nobody has seen the kid he beat the shit out of and that reason might be that that kid's face was left disfigured and he's still poor and cannot afford the surgeries to fix it. JFL @ at this foid who thinks Meeks was serving a LIFE SENTENCE. He was serving two years and got out after one... Ugly and short men serve a life sentence, it's called a DEATH SENTENCE.

Jeremy Meeks hits close to home for me because he went from slayer to giga slayer millionaire for doing basically the same thing my bully in middle school did to me. Like the kid Meeks beat the shit out of, I was also left with a life ruining injury at the hands of a genetically superior bully and that injury is the main factor (among many factors) of my inceldom today. An injury healthcare refuses to pay to correct. I honestly think that most foids know that Meeks ruined that boy's life with his fists and that is a bonus turn on for them aside from his face and height. A chad/tyrone that physically ruins the lives of men born inferior and/or kills them is the most attractive type of man in the eyes of femasites.

Please brethren, spam his channel everyday with blackpilled comments.

You realize he isn't controlling the comments, right?

You realize he isn't controlling the comments, right?
Yeah, I know that. It's probably a stacy deleting my comments. That makes it even worse.

All the comments on his youtube are by incels rofl

I've had two comments deleted from his channel already. This old nasty foid was worshiping Meeks and actually believes his life was rough before he got famous. My comment about the CORPORAL INJURY the 16 sustained after Meeks nearly beat him to death was deleted. I said that there might be a reason why nobody has seen the kid he beat the shit out of and that reason might be that that kid's face was left disfigured and he's still poor and cannot afford the surgeries to fix it. JFL @ at this foid who thinks Meeks was serving a LIFE SENTENCE. He was serving two years and got out after one... Ugly and short men serve a life sentence, it's called a DEATH SENTENCE.

View attachment 222416

Jeremy Meeks hits close to home for me because he went from slayer to giga slayer millionaire for doing basically the same thing my bully in middle school did to me. Like the kid Meeks beat the shit out of, I was also left with a life ruining injury at the hands of a genetically superior bully and that injury is the main factor (among many factors) of my inceldom today. An injury healthcare refuses to pay to correct. I honestly think that most foids know that Meeks ruined that boy's life with his fists and that is a bonus turn on for them aside from his face and height. A chad/tyrone that physically ruins the lives of men born inferior and/or kills them is the most attractive type of man in the eyes of femasites.

Why don't you exact some sort of revenge on the guy that ruined your life?

Definitely a Becky. Stacies don't know what a Youtube is.
Stacys are all over YT. They watch makeup tutorials and chads petting puppies. (BlackPill and DogPill at the same time... the fantasize about fucking chad and the puppy at the same time...)
Why don't you exact some sort of revenge on the guy that ruined your life?
If I can't get enough money for surgery before my deadline... that is a possibility.

Stacys are all over YT. They watch makeup tutorials and chads petting puppies. (BlackPill and DogPill at the same time... the fantasize about fucking chad and the puppy at the same time...)
I have not seen a single Stacy on Youtube.

CuckTears members love sucking Meeks' dick for some reason

Meeks on suicide watch

Can you imagine Meeks actually reading all these comments written by Incels spreading the blackpill? :feelskek:

Can you imagine Meeks actually reading all these comments written by Incels spreading the blackpill? :feelskek:
Meeks doesn't have to read. That's too much work for his godly eyes. He just gets his toilets to read for him.

Meeks doesn't have to read. That's too much work for his godly eyes. He just gets his toilets to read for him.

I know. If Meeks was actually in control of his channel, I doubt he’d remove your comments though. That’s a cuck and foid trait.
CuckTears members love sucking Meeks' dick for some reason

Chad/Tyrone halo is real

Last edited:
Youtube deletes anything thats against the retarded agenda, including our comments

I know. If Meeks was actually in control of his channel, I doubt he’d remove your comments though. That’s a cuck and foid trait.
Yeah, he'd just call me a loser and tel me to kill myself and get three hundred likes.

Kill all meeks worshippers (in gta v)

Weird, he's not deleting comments as far as i know

Meeks struck gold doing bad things. We can do everything right and our life will still be hell

And the Meek shall inherit the Earth

No doubt some ugly piece of shit is moderating that channel thinking he'll get some scraps, IT type.

View attachment 222416

your story sounds brutal.Are you at least getting some money from this incident?

Fuck that nigger and his cock chaser fangirls tbh

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Lol @ the comments.

The worst part is bluepilled normies will think the meekspill is actually us praising him

your story sounds brutal.Are you at least getting some money from this incident?
Nothing. Statute of limitations. Too late to sue. He's a good looking Germanic and I'm poor Sicilian scum so I'd lose in court anyway.

JFL all the commenters are incels