Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My college professor is a dumbass

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I am in architecture so rather than final exams we get projects the plus is that our vacations are longer but we work like dogs all year long.

So we got this new professor who worked in the US for our design 1 class. He was the kind of if guy who focused on the useless details - more on that later.

For half of the semester he gave us 3 researches to do on what is a living room, bathroom, bedroom etc and i felt degraded while doing them because, well, only a complete retard won’t know what is a bathroom. We began the final project on making a beach house and I would design it and instead of correcting my errors he would focus on the furniture when it is obvious that a 6x6 meter living is enough but instead he keeps on humiliating you on a personal level. There was a kid who spent 2 days making nets design and i asked why he is doing this and he said that he doesn’t like the look of it but the prof does so he does what he says then on judgement day the judges said that it was of no use and the numbskull prof gave a gasp looking dumbfounded while the poor kid looked revengeful and remorsed - he might fail the subject due to the prof while he wanted to graduate on time.

Whenever you made a mistake he would want to correct it and help you he gave you an ultimatum as if you wanted to fail

Overall he looked like a soyboy and had a shitty personality and fucked us all up and I might fail due to him. Only 2 people brought models of their designs, me and this other kid

Most professors I’ve encountered were self important assholes

What are you talking about

Use those architecture skills to create a concentration camp in CAD/Revit for femorrhoids once the incel revolution starts. I was in architecture, but I only know CAD and Revit.

complain about him to the uni. he will be killed immediately

Eh, as someone who taught a few classes himself, I would say just keep your head down and do what you can to get the best grade. There is a reason they are the teacher and you are the student. There are some shitty teachers out there, ya, but at the end of the day they know what you want to learn and it is best to listen to them.

The work environment is a different story, but in most scenarios at school just stfu and listen to your teacher tbh.