Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My college is filled with subhumans and normies. There are only a few chads and stacies in our college

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
There are only 2 chads in my college that I know of, and only around 5-6 stacies :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There are more subhuman men and women (incels and femcels) in my college, than all chads and stacies combined. I live in Wisconsin so this is not a surprise.

If I lived in New York or California I would've probably roped since there are alot of chads and stacies there, and i cant stand looking at good looking people:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ah the Wisconsin state, a place where every normal murican leaves when it's time to hit the college

@Zer0/∞ Thoughts? :feelswhere:

With the amount of those with Nordic/German ancestry in Wisconsin, I certainly wouldn't expect so little Chads and Stacies; I guess it's more tolerable, though, either way, if those around you are as equally subhuman and in the same mistreatment and pit of isolation you are in. :feelsjuice:

Isn't Wisconsin's largest university a big party school? I'm surprised.

@Zer0/∞ Thoughts? :feelswhere:

With the amount of those with Nordic/German ancestry in Wisconsin, I certainly wouldn't expect so little Chads and Stacies; I guess it's more tolerable, though, either way, if those around you are as equally subhuman and in the same mistreatment and pit of isolation you are in. :feelsjuice:
Although most people in my college are white/from German blood, there is this Iranian chang as well that pulls lots of foids and drives me insane:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

When you have one of the least populated states, and one of the lowest industry outputs, all the chads and normies leave for greener pastures in other states