Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My college has some of the most ugliest deathniks. And of course 90% of them are incels. Whites are a total minority.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
WizardofSoda said:
Chads are smart enough not to leave their home town. They stay where they know everybody and marry their high school sweetheart and have kids. After like 10 years wage cucking the Chad realizes hey why I don't start my own trades business.

Then he hires a guy to help.. then another guy and another, and then makes one guy a foreman of another crew. Chads buddies and family set him up with contracts.. like building decks or something.

Guys like that can make huge money like $300k a year by their 30's. In a small city Chad pretty soon even when he was a wage cuck laborer has his own house as its cheap, and his buddies and family can help him build it or upgrade it.
The important thing with these guys is the backing they receive from their family and their deep rooted ties to their communities, something which fob deathniks don't have. FOB deathniks are usually alone, without any friends or family. And those deathniks who live in ghettos live in a completely different world. Its as if they never left their home countries.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
27d 7h 8m
Chingaquedito said:
I don't know, I have seen many curries with better developed cheeks and faces than Asians and even Latinos.
are you curry?
The north western curries are actually good looking. The races like pathan, kashmiri, punjabi etc who were raised in poverty are 5'10 5'11 and in a healthy environment like west they can easily reach 6'4.

It's the Dravidian south Indians who are really cursed when it comes to looks

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
Blackpillapologist said:
The north western curries are actually good looking. The races like pathan, kashmiri, punjabi etc who were raised in poverty are 5'10 5'11 and in a healthy environment like west they can easily reach 6'4.

It's the Dravidian south Indians who are really cursed when it comes to looks
"Muh northwestern caucasoid curry!" :lul::lul:

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
lord said:
Jesus Christ this one is brutal :lul::

View attachment 525624

Not only "she" is a utterly subhuman, but lost all value since this is the only thing women can have that is somewhat valuable.
she looks disgusting but she's still whitu cocku onry :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★
78d 15h 18m
Rotter said:
Brutal, reality will hit them like a ton of bricks after they graduate
wereqryan said:
White guys in trades are all in relationships from a young age. They become well set with their high school sweetheart wife, kids and pick up trucks. They also tend to have a large friends circle and family support. Meanwhile, code monkey permavirgin deathniks are toiling away like slaves working in startups for barely any money or career stability. Only high IQ deathniks have a chance to get well set in their respective STEM fields. Low IQ deathniks who can't even become code monkeys rot as literal jannies, low level accountants, convenience store clerks, and taxi drivers.
WizardofSoda said:
Ya I worked as a low level accountant so I got to see what everybody made. As I was doing business and personal tax returns and financials.

Chads are smart enough not to leave their home town. They stay where they know everybody and marry their high school sweetheart and have kids. After like 10 years wage cucking the Chad realizes hey why I don't start my own trades business.

Then he hires a guy to help.. then another guy and another, and then makes one guy a foreman of another crew. Chads buddies and family set him up with contracts.. like building decks or something.

Guys like that can make huge money like $300k a year by their 30's. In a small city Chad pretty soon even when he was a wage cuck laborer has his own house as its cheap, and his buddies and family can help him build it or upgrade it.

Meanwhile the currycel and ricecel and white dorks they move to the big city where they don't know anyone. And competing against 10's of thousands of other codemonkeys for jobs.
Outside of Silicon valley and SF, code monkeys sit on their asses for 10+ hours a day getting paid 44k a year. On the weekends, they sit for several more hours trying to catch up on their projects.

Last edited:
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
54d 17h 42m
Chingaquedito said:
asians are the worst looking race.
wereqryan said:
Curries too.
The average Indian looks worse than the average Asian

but Aryan Indians mog even the best-looking Asians

And fyi the best looking Asians are Kazakhs, Uzbeks, and Turkman thanks to their Russian/Iranian mixture

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
Made in Heaven said:
The average Indian looks worse than the average Asian
tbh

W

WizardofSoda

Commander
★★★★★
131d 8h 52m
wereqryan said:
The important thing with these guys is the backing they receive from their family and their deep rooted ties to their communities, something which fob deathniks don't have. FOB deathniks are usually alone, without any friends or family. And those deathniks who live in ghettos live in a completely different world. Its as if they never left their home countries.

Ya and these deathniks at your college are wasting 4 years when they could actually be in business. Trying to learn from college teachers who don't know the first thing about business.

One example I saw is a trades guy he buys a cheap house at like 22 to fix up. A few years later the house has gone up $300,000 in value. The currycel is just coming out of college and trying to compete against thousands of other deathniks for low paid jobs at like a bank.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
27d 7h 8m
wereqryan said:
1) They still look far better than other curries
2)Most of them are in Pakistan and Afghanistan anyway

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
54d 17h 42m
wereqryan said:
This is true, but when we say northwest curry, we mean Pakis.

People from Pakistan ARE INDIANS.

Also, Remember, the PRINCESS of britain, who has all the wealth and power in the world, was head-over-heals for a Paki heart surgeon

W

WizardofSoda

Commander
★★★★★
131d 8h 52m
starcrapoo said:
Outside of Silicon valley and SF, code monkeys sit on their asses for 10+ hours a day getting paid 44k a year. On the weekends, they sit for several more hours trying to catch up on their projects.

Ya meanwhile Chads in small towns on the weekends they are skiing, camping.. take a bunch of time off when its slow.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
54d 17h 42m
Blackpillapologist said:
1) They still look far better than other curries
2)Most of them are in Pakistan and Afghanistan anyway
Afghans are Iranian

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Veteran
★★★★
55d 10h 28m
Being ethnic is strike 1.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
starcrapoo said:
Outside of Silicon valley and SF, code monkeys sit on their asses for 10+ hours a day getting paid 44k a year.
Dude, that kind of living is no living. Imagine living on energy drinks, staring at thousands of lines of code with bloodshot eyes, and pulling off all-nighters to meet project deadlines set by some draconian Chad manager who doesn't even work half as much as you! The human body demands socializing and physical activity, not sedentary living under the light of computer monitors in some obscure backend space.

WizardofSoda said:
Ya and these deathniks at your college are wasting 4 years when they could actually be in business. Trying to learn from college teachers who don't know the first thing about business.
Curries and rice have been taught to value and pursue academia all their lives which leads them to follow misguided traditions of the past that no longer hold. They pour their money, time and energy for years upon years doing the bidding of professors who couldn't care less about them. Deathniks are gigacucked by the liberal university system that knows how to keep these deathnik flies attracted to the flame of obsolete academic practices.
WizardofSoda said:
One example I saw is a trades guy he buys a cheap house at like 22 to fix up. A few years later the house has gone up $300,000 in value. The currycel is just coming out of college and trying to compete against thousands of other deathniks for low paid jobs at like a bank.
Truth is, curries have no clue on how to function in the west.

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
48d 15h 23m
wereqryan said:
I was just telling my dad this after showing these pics and he said they are perfectly normal and they'll get a job and do okay in life. :lul::lul: My dad is unbelievably inept. He thinks that earning money is enough to make a good life.
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres would agree with him

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★
40d 2h 52m
Most of the guys in the pictures mog me by a lot.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
lord said:
imagine if she actually is a male and after some months decide to create one account here and see this thread of him being bullied by another incels ?
BRUTAL :lul:
Over

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Banned
-
12d 4h 43m
lord said:
This isnt true, he is good looking and tall, he could easily have a white girlfriend in his country, without having to racemix with these subhuman noodles
Then what is your explination for why he's wasiting his time there? In my time I have seen many of his types joining NGO and shit like this to try and scoop up as many noodle whores as possible. Actually it's very likely he may meet his future white-girl-wife by impressing her and working with her to do social justice NGO shit and/or working around a looksmatch white girl who is cute and he wants to marry. Then they will have a nice retarded story about the time they worked in that internship with a bunch of minorities and they will gain credit among their other leftist Normie dumbass friends...

That's how it works brocel.
starcrapoo said:
And their video games....gaming time is worked into the schedule always.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
200d 6h 25m
Chingaquedito said:
I don't know, I have seen many curries with better developed cheeks and faces than Asians and even Latinos.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
290d 4h 42m

deathnics should bloat Maxx and work remote jobs. University is meme, I guess deathnics do need the degree for the jobs but after that they should fat fuck Maxx and work from home.:smonk:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Banned
-
12d 4h 43m
Chingaquedito said:
are you curry?
Asians vs Curries = it depends on the type of asian and their gene lottery

Latinos vs. Curries = most curries lose. If it is comparison between an average representative segement of the population on all levels (Ugly, Low tier, Average, high tier, Chad, GigaChad etc). At least this is what I have noticed.

Last edited:
Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 5h 3m
All those good grades will get them a job in or near a major u.s. shity where they can serve the masses all day and pay taxes for everyone else

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
182d 22h 43m
HamudiJr said:
Why are there so many asians in canada?
The question we should really be asking is why there are no Latinos in "Canada".

And then they claim to be more "diverse" than the U.S.

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
TheDarkEnigma said:
The question we should really be asking is why there are no Latinos in "Canada".

And then they claim to be more "diverse" than the U.S.
You want to move to Cuckanada or something? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
182d 22h 43m
AlphaCentauri said:
You want to move to Cuckanada or something? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
If it's to bring them Freedom.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
201d 16h 27m
over
WizardofSoda said:
Ya I worked as a low level accountant so I got to see what everybody made. As I was doing business and personal tax returns and financials.

Meanwhile the currycel and ricecel and white dorks they move to the big city where they don't know anyone. And competing against 10's of thousands of other codemonkeys for jobs.
$300k is not huge lol

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
58d 2h 28m
they are learning how to dig your own grave.

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
39d 22h 9m
Fuck this made me feel alot better about myself, these people look straight up deformed, brutal racepill wereqryan @wereqryan

Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
45d 13h 29m
Theres guy who doesn't have a jaw, it looks like a deformity

W

WizardofSoda

Commander
★★★★★
131d 8h 52m
Chad life: Having his own trades business in the town he grew up in where his family is and he knows tons of people. Marries his highschool sweetheart. Has his own house. His business can grow from there if he wants or he can keep it small and just live a good life. He can't be fired from his own business. He can't be evicted from his own house.

Currycels, ricecels, white dorks... had to go to college to get a STEMcel degree spending years learning how to wagecuck better. Then working for some huge corporation, competing against 10's of thousands of other beta males.

Company has to do a downsizing.. can fire a few thousand of these code monkeys(after making them compete against each other for low pay, unpaid overtime, productivity).

Buying a detached house is out of their league, so they get a cuckndo or rent an apartment.

By this point a few years into their betamale career, Chad already has 2-3 kids and his oldest kids are in school

.Now the betamale tries to compete for women. 100's of beta males compete for each girl who is still available. The pickings are slim and there is something wrong with most all of the girls for him.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
WizardofSoda said:
Chad life: Having his own trades business in the town he grew up in where his family is and he knows tons of people. Marries his highschool sweetheart. Has his own house. His business can grow from there if he wants or he can keep it small and just live a good life. He can't be fired from his own business. He can't be evicted from his own house.

Currycels, ricecels, white dorks... had to go to college to get a STEMcel degree spending years learning how to wagecuck better. Then working for some huge corporation, competing against 10's of thousands of other beta males.

Company has to do a downsizing.. can fire a few thousand of these code monkeys(after making them compete against each other for low pay, unpaid overtime, productivity).

Buying a detached house is out of their league, so they get a cuckndo or rent an apartment.

By this point a few years into their betamale career, Chad already has 2-3 kids and his oldest kids are in school

.Now the betamale tries to compete for women. 100's of beta males compete for each girl who is still available. The pickings are slim and there is something wrong with most all of the girls for him.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
0Energy0Happyness said:
Theres guy who doesn't have a jaw, it looks like a deformity
22yearoldcel said:
Fuck this made me feel alot better about myself, these people look straight up deformed, brutal racepill wereqryan @wereqryan
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
39d 22h 9m
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Banned
-
12d 4h 43m
Made in Heaven said:
This is true, but when we say northwest curry, we mean Pakis.
In South and Central India, when they say "northwest" they can also be refering to Gujjus..but..all (Pakis, Punjabi, and Gujju) of them do share genetic similarities.
Made in Heaven said:
People from Pakistan ARE INDIANS.

Also, Remember, the PRINCESS of britain, who has all the wealth and power in the world, was head-over-heals for a Paki heart surgeon

View attachment 525738
Yyep. But not just curries...

..And don't forget Dodi-Al- Fayed, Egyptian filmmaker. Super Rich sand negro too.

Last edited:
22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
39d 22h 9m
This might be my favorite thread on this forum.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
146d 7h 4m

It's fucking over.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
36d 2h 32m
Damn,, I think these noodlewhores in the pics are kinda hot.
I would take one of those anyday.
Sadly, I live in Western Europe where there are only white foids with ridiculous standards around.
I can't breed :cryfeels:
JoeBruhcel said:
she looks disgusting but she's still whitu cocku onry :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
not my cock sadly :cryfeels:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8