Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My colleagues think Im weird from not laughing at a stand up about sex and relationships

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Like a week ago a colleague of mine at work wanted to show me something "funny" on his phone. my sense of humor is pretty fucked up and its really hard making me laugh, especially from normie tier shit. so he shows me this stand up comedy gig where the guy cracks jokes about his gf and being in a relationship, basically shit that I would never experience and the all ordeal is just rubbing it on my face. out of courtesy and not getting on my colleague's bad side I sat through the gig that lasted 15 fucking tedious minutes. it was the longest 15 minutes i have ever experienced in my life.
After sitting through it without cracking even a SINGEL smile, my colleague was in shock how I didn't find the stand up funny. "HOW COULD YOU NOT LAUGH FROM THIS THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS SHIT ON THE INTERNET??? :soy: "
after that he went and told my other colleagues about it.

colleaguemogsme

Like always.

never began for lowqualitythreadcels.
Mogs me at having people showing you stuff.
My workplace is predominantly male so I get along with them pretty well.
i wouldnt call them "my friends" since they never invite me to hang out and they probably dont care about me

Link?

And you should have said some bullshit excuse to avoid seeing this.

I totally feel you tho, I totally can't relate to the jokes that normies have about relationships. Especially not those shitty memes like "my parents aren't home", "the guy she tells you not to worry about" etc

call him good goy

Link?

And you should have said some bullshit excuse to avoid seeing this.

I totally feel you tho, I totally can't relate to the jokes that normies have about relationships. Especially not those shitty memes like "my parents aren't home", "the guy she tells you not to worry about" etc
i think it was this one but im not sure.
im not going to watch it again lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMIq5I3aiRA

My workplace is predominantly male so I get along with them pretty well.
i wouldnt call them "my friends" since they never invite me to hang out and they probably dont care about me

acquaintances me.

Like a week ago a colleague of mine at work wanted to show me something "funny" on his phone. my sense of humor is pretty fucked up and its really hard making me laugh, especially from normie tier shit. so he shows me this stand up comedy gig where the guy cracks jokes about his gf and being in a relationship, basically shit that I would never experience and the all ordeal is just rubbing it on my face. out of courtesy and not getting on my colleague's bad side I sat through the gig that lasted 15 fucking tedious minutes. it was the longest 15 minutes i have ever experienced in my life.
After sitting through it without cracking even a SINGEL smile, my colleague was in shock how I didn't find the stand up funny. "HOW COULD YOU NOT LAUGH FROM THIS THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS SHIT ON THE INTERNET??? :soy: "
Tell him to mind his own business and focus on his work.

tbh 99% of stand ups are not funny, IDK why normies laught at it

tbh 99% of stand ups are not funny, IDK why normies laught at it

They hear the laughter of the audience and their brains tell them to mimic it to socially fit in.
That's the only reason foids laugh at standups and probably normies as well.

Lol I know that feel bro.

In form time in secondary school everyone would just be on their phone showing eachother memes and when shown by me I'd just say "oh ye I've seen that before already" as an excuse to not have to fake laugh

Why are jews so prominent in stand up comedy and full on techno JFL

Mogs me at having a job :feelsbadman:. Normie's probably think women are funny as well:lul:

This is one reason I hate normies

View: https://voca.ro/1ggvSAHnW8Fh

Were you able to kill him afterwards?

@Speedloader
YOUR AVI IS MAKING ME HORNY AF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'd just say "oh ye I've seen that before already" as an excuse to not have to fake laugh
Dude that's pretty witty. Or maybe i'm just dumb for never thinking of that one before

PLEASE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fa992a0ea414afe939d674f1116a81dc.gif

I hate sexhavers

That's why i avoid making friends nowadays, I just feel like trash everytime someone start talking about sex or relationships.

He thought he's going to show you something funny but he showed you a fucking horror movie

i cant believe sex is even real how the fuck am i supposed to laugh at something that literally is fiction to me

Stand ups are the most boring normie shit ever. I am on the same boat

comedy is cuck anyway

Normies will do anything but focus on their work, I see this all the time at my workplace
They talk shit about others for fun. They are the dysfunctional ones.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 22, Bluepillers: 43)
:soy::soy::soy:

They talk shit about others for fun. They are the dysfunctional ones.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 22, Bluepillers: 43)
:soy::soy::soy:

All they do is gossip about inane shit, I'm fairly sure I'm the most efficient worker there since I waste no time chatting about and just do my work as fast and accurately as possible.

LAUGH WAGIE

Attachments

• 1664168445771.png
    1664168445771.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 5