Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My co-worker is dating a felon

That foid if confronted will say it is attracted to “puhsonality”

Many such cases

nothing new here

Water. Only men who receive love and don't get cucked nowadays by toilets are criminals and tiktok faggots. It's over for normies, educated men with high incomes, business owners and gymmaxxers as well. Betabuxxing and getting into first relationship at late 20's isn't really an ascension.

Next post: My coworker is the victim of domestic battery

Water. Only men who receive love and don't get cucked nowadays by toilets are criminals and tiktok faggots. It's over for normies, educated men with high incomes, business owners and gymmaxxers as well. Betabuxxing and getting into first relationship at late 20's isn't really an ascension.
Agreed. It's not an ascension at all. It's giving away the last freedoms one has and changing them out with a naggy cunt that hates you and just wants your resources. The whore will be basically near infertile and if there are any kids they will be born weak and retarded, growing up to be low value males or sluts. Then 10-15 years later, at most, the foid will leave the beta buxxer (not that it matters, there was no love or closeness in the relationship anyways) and that's that. Seen it a million times and the statistics don't lie either.

Next post: My coworker is the victim of domestic battery
Next post: The guy that i've been dating for a couple weeks started getting physical with me, beat me up. But i somehow can't leave him (because he's 6'3 and has good bone structure), any advice on how to change his behaviour?

Next post: The guy that i've been dating for a couple weeks started getting physical with me, beat me up. But i somehow can't leave him (because he's 6'3 and has good bone structure), any advice on how to change his behaviour?
Restraining orders are very popular to ignore

his personality must be amazing