Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Club Penguin Sex Moments

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
This happened on club penguin, I believe I was around 9 years old.
So on club penguin, I dressed myself as a chad, typical clothes, hair and accessories. I also had membership so I pretty much had access to anything in the game, I was balling in club penguin from codes I redeemed online, and glitches which gave me over 100 Million in game currency.
I used to go up to stacies and RP with them, they were probably older than me around 13 or so, while I was 9, posing as a 16 year old chad. I remember I went to this one girls Igloo and had a Club Penguin Mukbang fest where there were 5 girls all trying to fuck me and compete who fucks the best. This was the ultimate harem I was living in, Club Penguin.
I remember getting a girls skype, I was an OG chad fisher and sent her pics of a random chadlite teen, she sent me pics of herself and even nudes of herself, all while I was 9. Those were the good days.

What a Slayer.

Brag thread, I never had membership since my parents refused to buy it since they were afraid of someone stealing our credit card information ( Boomers ). I had to grind for my items, doing events and searching up codes.

Brag thread, I never had membership since my parents refused to buy it since they were afraid of someone stealing our credit card information ( Boomers ). I had to grind for my items, doing events and searching up codes.
I stole membership cards from retail stores, I used to get them, go to the public toilets, scratch them off, write it on my hand, go back home and fucking insert that shit. 100000 IQ.

I stole membership cards from retail stores, I used to get them, go to the public toilets, scratch them off, write it on my hand, go back home and fucking insert that shit. 100000 IQ.
Yeah well I wasn’t high IQ neither was I in America ,Canada or any of those countries that sold Club Pengiun membership cards. Maybe they did but then again I’m low IQ.

Yeah well I wasn’t high IQ neither was I in America ,Canada or any of those countries that sold Club Pengiun membership cards. Maybe they did but then again I’m low IQ.
I too am in fact low Iq, im failing all my subjects, I do believe I was high IQ when I was younger though :feelskek:

I too am in fact low Iq, im failing all my subjects, I do believe I was high IQ when I was younger though :feelskek:
My subjects don’t interest me a lot since it’s about shitty topics I don’t like.

Brutal if not larp ngl

Low inhibition slayer

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

I redeemed online, and glitches which gave me over 100 Million in game currency
How the fuck didn't I find any of these glitches when I was 10? Wack
Same