Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My closest childhood friend is a cuck. It pains me to see what he has become.

• Thread starter Blackpilled_Normie
  • Start date
Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
[Disclaimer: this is a personal rant]

So I've had this childhood friend with whom I used to go metal shows, smoke weed, exchange and discuss music, etc.

He is an arab ethnic just like me, currently living in Holland. Looks wise he's a 6/10 normie, who is the total cuck and slave to his despicable 2/10 foid girlfriend.

It's not about him having a girlfriend per se, but him being a total BITCH to her. I rage at the following:

- He is oblivious to the fact that he's being taken advantage of by an UGLY FEMOID. She's a legit 2/10 landwhale who pretends she's into the same interests as him, just to be with a man 4 points above her. When she goes with us to metal shows, she looks bored when no one is looking at her direction, and when my friend turns towards her she pretends to enjoy the music, and nods her head.

- She dyes her hair blue and pink to distract from the fact that she's ugly. She thinks this pathetic schtick will not be seen through, and damn me, a lot of men don't see through it and think that this disgusting pig is "cool".

- The worst part: When in presence of high SMV males, she totally shits on her boyfriend/my friend and always calls him out on being a weakling, and his videogame hobby. When I asked him why he allows her to treat him like this, he answered that she's only joking.

- He told me once that he wants to go to the gym. When I suggested that it's a great idea, and that a better body will make him land better girls, he was upset, and told me that he wouldn't think of leaving or cheating his disgusting pig gf. Poor bastard doesn't know that if the landwhale could land a man better looking than him, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

If I didn't grow up with the guy as a childhood friend, I'd make fun of him and use him as meme, but it really upset and pains me to see this cuckery happen with one of my closest friends. The damndest part is that now, I can't take him seriously anymore. I look at him and tell myself "poor bastard ! you have no idea what's really going on".

TL,DR version: It sucks to see a guy you grew up with being taken advantage of by a despicable 2/10 landwhale.

Your friend probably a reddit poster

Allowing youself to get cucked is like suicide: those close to you will suffer the most.

Sorry to hear that bro. Getting cucked by a blue pink haired landwhale is bottom of the barrel.

Hopefully he wakes up but probably not. He sounds like a retard tbh.

Also: She absolutely hates my guts. I see right through her and she knows it.

[Disclaimer: this is a personal rant]

So I've had this childhood friend with whom I used to go metal shows, smoke weed, exchange and discuss music, etc.

He is an arab ethnic just like me, currently living in Holland. Looks wise he's a 6/10 normie, who is the total cuck and slave to his despicable 2/10 foid girlfriend.

It's not about him having a girlfriend per se, but him being a total BITCH to her. I rage at the following:

- He is oblivious to the fact that he's being taken advantage of by an UGLY FEMOID. She's a legit 2/10 landwhale who pretends she's into the same interests as him, just to be with a man 4 points above her. When she goes with us to metal shows, she looks bored when no one is looking at her direction, and when my friend turns towards her she pretends to enjoy the music, and nods her head.

- She dyes her hair blue and pink to distract from the fact that she's ugly. She thinks this pathetic schtick will not be seen through, and damn me, a lot of men don't see through it and think that this disgusting pig is "cool".

- The worst part: When in presence of high SMV males, she totally shits on her boyfriend/my friend and always calls him out on being a weakling, and his videogame hobby. When I asked him why he allows her to treat him like this, he answered that she's only joking.

- He told me once that he wants to go to the gym. When I suggested that it's a great idea, and that a better body will make him land better girls, he was upset, and told me that he wouldn't think of leaving or cheating his disgusting pig gf. Poor bastard doesn't know that if the landwhale could land a man better looking than him, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

If I didn't grow up with the guy as a childhood friend, I'd make fun of him and use him as meme, but it really upset and pains me to see this cuckery happen with one of my closest friends. The damndest part is that now, I can't take him seriously anymore. I look at him and tell myself "poor bastard ! you have no idea what's really going on".

TL,DR version: It sucks to see a guy you grew up with being taken advantage of by a despicable 2/10 landwhale.
I'd rather rope than be with a landwhale.

What have you become
My sweetest friend

Do you think your friend could land a better woman in this day and age though?

As a 6/10 he can be lucky to be with a 2/10 pig unfortunately.

Do you think your friend could land a better woman in this day and age though?

As a 6/10 he can be lucky to be with a 2/10 pig unfortunately.

He can easily land a 4.5 /10, which is more than DOUBLE the SMV of the pig he's currently dating.

Is she white ?

She dyes her hair blue and pink to distract from the fact that she's ugly. She thinks this pathetic schtick will not be seen through, and damn me, a lot of men don't see through it and think that this disgusting pig is "cool".

That's aposematism in nature, in her case bright and unnatural colors are an involuntary projection that she is a dangerous animal not to be eaten or possibly had sex with. This fact alone should make your friend run for the hills.

It's sad, but if you try to save him, he will turn against you. Been there, done that. If you don't do anything, he will sink in more and more cucked shit. Your hands are tied here, we have to hope he wakes up and kicks the pig out of the farm.

Yep, seen this happen plenty of times. Guy finally gets a girlfriend and thinks she is the best woman in the world simply because she is his girlfriend. I know it may seem ridiculous to call out a girl that I don't even know, but I've seen this situation happen so many times that I know she is going to cheat on him the first chance she gets.

chad if she doesn't have kids from prior partners tbh.

He should ditch the cunt on account of her fucking with his hobbies.

Also: She absolutely hates my guts. I see right through her and she knows it.

That sounds about right, foids hate being seen for what they are, why do you think inceltears tries so hard to silence us.

The part that still amazes me is how oblivious men are when they are whipped by their gfs. sad.