Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My classmate

S

Saka1992

Banned
-
I have this weird af classmate who called me a 'chadpriet'. He asked me all this weird shit about how tall I am , My weight, my body fat percentage (wtf?). Well he also calls me nerd-chad sometimes too. When I asked him what those terms mean, he told me to come here and for the entrance test thing he told me to make a fake so story about how my gf cheated on me. I know chad means stud and it is an insult. So plz tell me why he is calling me these terms. Ps I think he is insulting me because I am having a secret fwb relationship with his crush and he might know about it. So plz just dont be toxic at me , which I have heard that some ppl here are.

I have this weird af classmate who called me a 'chadpriet'. He asked me all this weird shit about how tall I am , My weight, my body fat percentage (wtf?). Well he also calls me nerd-chad sometimes too. When I asked him what those terms mean, he told me to come here and for the entrance test thing he told me to make a fake so story about how my gf cheated on me. I know chad means stud and it is an insult. So plz tell me why he is calling me these terms. Ps I think he is insulting me because I am having a secret fwb relationship with his crush and he might know about it. So plz just dont be toxic at me , which I have heard that some ppl here are.
"he told me to come here and for the entrance test thing he told me to make a fake so story about how my gf cheated on me"
You will get banned for this, what were you thinking?
"I am having a secret fwb relationship with his crush and he might know about it"

Doxxed by random mothefucker irl

JFL lol you larp wrost than me :banhammer::chad::chad::banhammer:

JFL at this LARP.

Lazy as fuck LARP.

Fuck @Saka1992 got banned? He was such a good user :f:

Fuck @Saka1992 got banned? He was such a good user :f:
> /s
Cukkkck

If you put @nuttingHer82 and @Saka1992 in a fighting cage I wonder who would win.

This guys probably on inceltears now.

What a maroon.

Jfl @ this faggot, fucking great riddance

It is so obvious when IT retards try to troll