Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My class hates me now

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Watched a video of a teacher who got caught and put on house arrest instead of prison for having sex with her male high school student. Got called on even though I sit in the back of the class. I’m too low inhib to say some blue pill cucked shit so I tried to blackpill the room and got dirty ass looks by blue pulled cucks and retarded foids. Teacher basically made me agree with her cucked blue pill or GTFO and probably get kicked out :feelsrope:

my biology teacher was blackpilled

you did this to yourself.. pointless to try to blackpill normies. especially the way you did.

What did you say that got you dirty looks?
Not gonna go too in detail just basic points

Women live on tutorial mode
Not a moral wrong
Pretty privilege
Ugly women would get improsoned
Dude was probably good looking
Women don’t need to rape cause they have infinite options

Some other shit I forgot too

I dont remember the context but my teacher was arguing with a female student that her mate choices were based on looks and genetics while she tried claim that it was about personality. His arguments were too strong so she gave up

I dont remember the context but my teacher was arguing with a female student that her mate choices were based on looks and genetics while she tried claim that it was about personality. His arguments were too strong so she gave up
Lmfao was he normie tier or incel

Not a moral wrong
Pretty privilege

married chad
Incredibly based chad. Would’ve probably got reported if he was anything but chad though. Chads are lowkey blackpilled your teacher is just too low inhib to keep his wisdom to himself

Not a moral wrong
Pretty privilege

Some other shit I forgot
Based thoughts. But only incels can understand an incel.

Not a moral wrong
Pretty privilege

Dude. You basically killed yourself, now everyone will label you as a mysoginistic weirdo. You can try to blackpill people but only in circumstances when there are very few people and you can gauge their opinions before making a strong claim, ofc most people will virtue signal doing it the way you did

Dude. You basically killed yourself, now everyone will label you as a mysoginistic weirdo. You can try to blackpill people but only in circumstances when there are very few people and you can gauge their opinions before making a strong claim, ofc most people will virtue signal doing it the way you did
I think I can just zoom the class if I want to might have to tbh

Based thoughts. But only incels can understand an incel.
I don’t raise my hand and sit in the very back but ever since I joined this site I became too low inhib if someone asks me something

Not a moral wrong
Pretty privilege

you need to change school now, just saying

I understand where you were coming from but you might have fucked yourself over. Good luck op. I'm nowhere as low inhib as you

I understand where you were coming from but you might have fucked yourself over. Good luck op. I'm nowhere as low inhib as you
It’s frustrating if you say some blue pulled shit I had to let out what I felt but I didn’t realize at the time I committed social suicide

Based fuck those faggots. :feelsYall:

Based fuck those faggots. :feelsYall:
Ironically, the only person who listens to what i have to say and actually agrees with some of the blackpill is my uncle. I love my uncle so much bro. He still tries to bluepill me to some extent but he understands.

It’s frustrating if you say some blue pulled shit I had to let out what I felt but I didn’t realize at the time I committed social suicide
these normtards will never get it , they are ignorant , semi sentient little shits .

A woman has to remain her victim quo / status , so everything that might make a man aware , is shitted on automaticly.

just mind your own business , if people wanna shit on you , shit back tho .

these normtards will never get it , they are ignorant , semi sentient little shits .

A woman has to remain her victim quo / status , so everything that might make a man aware , is shitted on automaticly.

just mind your own business , if people wanna shit on you , shit back tho .
Normies cannot be reprogrammed

Not a moral wrong
Pretty privilege

Based low inhibcel.

But never reveal your power level.

If you are disliked by NPCs, it means you aren't one. You're on the right path. I admire you.

If you are disliked by NPCs, it means you aren't one. You're on the right path. I admire you.
Mandela was imprisoned for speaking the truth and was released when people woke up

Thanks now I'm gonna have to rewatch American Psycho while drunk and wishing I were Bateman. Though maybe I should wish I had Paul Allen's card

Watched a video of a teacher who got caught and put on house arrest instead of prison for having sex with her male high school student. Got called on even though I sit in the back of the class. I’m too low inhib to say some blue pill cucked shit so I tried to blackpill the room and got dirty ass looks by blue pulled cucks and retarded foids. Teacher basically made me agree with her cucked blue pill or GTFO and probably get kicked out :feelsrope:
Fuck that

Caging at your story, nice suifuel