Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My childhood was so brutal my brain deleted my memories so I don't rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
Ever since I was born, I didn't get a single year of peace. Not a single one I can remember being happy.

I don't remember anything really but a few snipsets. I think my brain did it to protect me.

My life is a tragedy

Ever since I was born, I didn't get a single year of peace. Not a single one I can remember being happy.

I don't remember anything really but a few snipsets. I think my brain did it to protect me.

My life is a tragedy

how was it brutal? details man, we need DETAILS

maybe it's for the best that you deleted them

yeah ik. suppressed memories are found the most in children who have gone through traumatic events.

Ya. OP has kindled my curiosity. Want to know what happened to him.

Same, I remember almost nothing from high school and it always only a few years ago

Same and I’m thankful for it. Wish it would delete everything but most of it is gone so it’s ok.

I wish I could forget my childhood.

On one hand I want to know what exactly you're talking about but on the other I don't want you to relive repressed memories that are repressed for a reason

My childhood was based ngl but my puberty was fucked up

That’s awful. Mine was good

My life is a tragedy
Same, I remember almost nothing from high school and it always only a few years ago

Can relate to both of these.
I remember nothing.
Other people remember even shit like getting their diaper changed and stuff.

I have like 1 memory from early early childhood and its getting a football launched straight in my face by an adult and running home crying.

Highschool was only a few years back. Nothing. I can't even put faces to names when I look in yearbooks.
Just nothing.
I remember nothing.

Whenever I try to access my traumas, my brain pushes back.

I can remember my childhood but middle school has blacked out memories

Dont write cliffhangers, goddamn you.
Are you making money off of clickbait?