Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My child self mogs the fuck out of my current self. What the hell happened?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I was quietly wandering in my house why I randomly step into mom's room. She wasn't there so I started to dig for ancient stuff and I found old af pics of my childhood and god I was almost small chad tier levels of cuteness. My eyes weren't buggy, my nose wasn't a big fuck and my entire face was completely normal and symmetrical. Even my mouth wasn't wide and fucked up like it is now I want to fucking rope.

But from what I remember, it's very possible that it could've been mostly my fault. I remember mouthbreathing a lot when I was child along with bad nutrition (I didn't like most of food so there's that) and lack of proper exercise. I literally never went out of my house and played vydiah an unhealthy amount of time. Yes I know I'm gonna get flamed and I'm an idiot but hey I was bluepilled af so there's that. Also I was kind of a sperg so I didn't make so many friends pre-high school.

Going back to the point, I can't believe what fucking happened, I wish I wasn't so bluepilled so I could have done everything on my power to keep the face I used to have till I reached puberty so I could slay all the pussy I wanted. No luck, my family deluded me, they didn't give a shit, they supported the stupid stuff I did and let this happen I mostly blame them but it's still my fault.

I just started to hate myself because of this ngl. If hating the world wasn't fucking enough.

I mean most people looked better as little kids I think. I was kinda chubby but nothing notably ugly. I think it just naturally goes downhill from puberty and onwards for us

Stop dwelling in the past. There's nothing you can do, you're an incel now. I understand it can be comforting to look at old pictures and movies of the past. My mom has plenty of dvds with film footage from my childhood and teenage years but watching it will only make me more depressed in the end.

Mouthbreathing as a child and sleeping on one side as well as a mediocre diet made my face assymetrical.

you must've slayed so much pussy back then

Same here, my child self mogs me hard.
Puberty fucked me hard.
Not that I was chad tier when I was a kid but I was at least average.

Mouthbreathing as a child and sleeping on one side as well as a mediocre diet made my face assymetrical.
I forgot to mention I also slept on one side lol such a fucking waste of potential
Same here, my child self mogs me hard.
Puberty fucked me hard.
Not that I was chad tier when I was a kid but I was at least average.
Puberty is a bitch isn't she?

I could've ascended at 12 probably if I pursued it, by 13 it was over.

Stop dwelling in the past. There's nothing you can do, you're an incel now. I understand it can be comforting to look at old pictures and movies of the past. My mom has plenty of dvds with film footage from my childhood and teenage years but watching it will only make me more depressed in the end.

Dwelling on the past is actually helpful cope for me and it makes me feel the opposite of depressed

Dwelling on the past is actually helpful cope for me and it makes me feel the opposite of depressed
Me too but if i do it more than once a week i get depressed.