Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Channel Has Become Noticable Enough To Get Strikes

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Funny thing is I haven't made a video in months, just logged in to see how things are going.

Attachments

• Youtube Is Cucked.png
    Youtube Is Cucked.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 186
Isnt beeing ugly a good reason? This society doesnt want to accept ugly men

its IT reporting it for flagging

(((((((they)))))))))) can't allow such content surely?

Damn I really enjoyed that video, will you try to appeal the strike or repost it on some other site?

Damn I really enjoyed that video, will you try to appeal the strike or repost it on some other site?

I have all my videos saved so I'll just repost it to another site at some point, not gonna bother appealing because would they really even let me keep it, If I was a normie I wouldn't want a guy like me spreading it lol.

Gotta love jewtube

I upload my shit to dailymotion.

Cucktube what do you expect. They are even planning on hiding and taking down conspiracy theory videos. Like if that isn't suspicious enough, they just want to hide the truth and the dumbass left eats it up.

but the cool thing about is, you get a map of different countries who views your videos.

I like that part, does it show where you are on that map, because I want/need to remain anonymous lol, on youtube I had my country listed as the united states.