Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My chance of ascension will especially increase once I master this language (WARNING: SCHIZO POST AHEAD)

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I made a deal with the "Spirit of Chance" that I will either go through my language learning plan while listening to subliminals and hardmaxxing in which case I will succeed or die trying. The language skim through phase combined with looksmaxxing alone will increase my chance of ascension but there is a particular language that is going to give me superpowers if I learn it fluently.

The language in question is Chechen. Learning Chechen up to perfection will give me a "Godlike" status mainly because its hard to learn and it has a reputation of being hard to use. I will have to speak it FLAWLESSLY! Only then will I automatically ascend to a HTN or at the very minimum a MTN approaching HTN. Wish me luck! I can't afford to fail at learning to speak this powerful magical body morphing language

i can't tell if niggas are trolling or if they're being serious in any of these shizo posts.

your posts might be trolling but they definitely are high iq

Last edited:
Thank you brocel, hopefully I will become a Chad with the magic of languages kek. Im gonna turn into a polyglot gigachad God tbhnglddsrs
No problem:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

i can't tell if niggas are trolling or if they're being serious in any of these shizo posts.
62916.jpg

Did you have a different name or AVI before? Or was it another user as well who was autistically obsessed with languages?

Did you have a different name or AVI before? Or was it another user as well who was autistically obsessed with languages?
My previous username was NearEnd and I had a custom avi I designed, before that I also had a Near avi (character from Death Note)

My previous username was NearEnd and I had a custom avi I designed, before that I also had a Near avi (character from Death Note)
I think I remember :feelsokman:. By the way where are you from? I am extremely interested in languages too.

I especially like Dardic languages. They sound nice to me and have interesting features.
I see, so basically languages of North India and Pakistan. I never really heard those spoken before, I have more of an interest in Turkic and Caucasus languages

I see, so basically languages of North India and Pakistan. I never really heard those spoken before, I have more of an interest in Turkic and Caucasus languages
I agree with the interest in Caucasian languages. They are my second interest. They have cool phonology.

Calling Dardic languages “languages of north India and Pakistan” is a bit weird IMO. First of all they aren’t spoken in India unless you count disputed territory. They are spoken mostly in mountain areas in Pakistan and near the northwestern afghan border, and since they are often isolated they have retained lots of old Sanskrit vocabulary and features. They only have around 3 million speakers if you don’t count the biggest one (Kashmiri), which has 6-7 million.

I agree with the interest in Caucasian languages. They are my second interest. They have cool phonology.

Calling Dardic languages “languages of north India and Pakistan” is a bit weird IMO. First of all they aren’t spoken in India unless you count disputed territory. They are spoken mostly in mountain areas in Pakistan and near the northwestern afghan border, and since they are often isolated they have retained lots of old Sanskrit vocabulary and features. They only have around 3 million speakers if you don’t count the biggest one (Kashmiri), which has 6-7 million.
Ok my bad. Im not too familar with that language family, in fact I never really heard about Dardic languages so I was just going off of where I think those languages are spoken

Yes they sound interesting. I do prefer the Turkic phonology particularly the Oğuz and the Kipchak one but I think learning Chechen will still be a cool experience