Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My challenge to Bluepillers and redpillers

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
For the next 2 years I’m gonna improve myself in every aspect of my life. Working out, skin routine, looksmaxing, working on my personality and social skills, going outside more (I already have hygiene so yeah).

If I don’t have a girlfriend by then. the blue and red pills are disproven and it’s out of my control. I know for a fact that I’m not gonna get a girlfriend but , I have nothing to lose.

When (inevitably) I do not get a girlfriend then your whole theories are disproven.

How old are you?

I've done all these things years ago - granted, not bloody enough - but it wouldn't have worked, I'm short and my face/head are medically deformed (I stand out)

How old are you?

I've done all these things years ago - granted, not bloody enough - but it wouldn't have worked, I'm short and my face/head are medically deformed (I stand out)
Insanely brutal stats

and what if it works ?

For the next 2 years I’m gonna improve myself in every aspect of my life. Working out, skin routine, looksmaxing, working on my personality and social skills, going outside more (I already have hygiene so yeah).
My personal experience.
I improved myself, went to college, cared about my physical appearance and working out, changed my view on life and not chasing pussy anymore.
I'll tell you what happened 3 months later just like in school I get teased and bullied most normies can't understand shit about what I talk about, their brains are worthless they only care about parties and sex.
All of them are tribal, they only move in social circles around Chad/Stacy even if the fucks are older than me, if you dare to not be part of this (which involves Chad worship and following a very strict social behavior, like always laugh when Chad says something, always walk with him, or we will notice and you're done)
Then, in College all foids get the pussy pass, they don't have to worry about studying because all of them will give a blowjob to the professors at the end. so all foids can party 24/7, partying is the lifestyle in College.
Then, doesn't matter how much you work out, you can't change your skin and if you have other physical deformities and you don't have the money to fix them you're done you'll get bullied the same way you got bullied in school but harder now.
If you change your style, you'll get mocked becase you aren't Chad and normies can smell insecurity so if you DARE to dress well, they'll bully you for doing so, they'll call you old man m'lady etc, if you dress like a normie they'll call you mid meh etc, if you dress like a prettyboy they'll all tease you like you're trying to be some celebrity etc, if you aren't Chad you are NOT allowed to have personality.
and that's it, I realized that this self improvement bullshit is a scam and you can't change the way people judge you regarding your bone structure, race, voice and height.
It's simply over.

If you change your style, you'll get mocked becase you aren't Chad and normies can smell insecurity so if you DARE to dress well, they'll bully you for doing so, they'll call you old man m'lady etc, if you dress like a normie they'll call you mid meh etc, if you dress like a prettyboy they'll all tease you like you're trying to be some celebrity etc, if you aren't Chad you are NOT allowed to have personality.
This is the most brutal fucking trvth nvke. Fashionmaxxing makes you MORE ridiculous if you don't have the face.

My personal experience.
I improved myself, went to college, cared about my physical appearance and working out, changed my view on life and not chasing pussy anymore.
I'll tell you what happened 3 months later just like in school I get teased and bullied most normies can't understand shit about what I talk about, their brains are worthless they only care about parties and sex.
All of them are tribal, they only move in social circles around Chad/Stacy even if the fucks are older than me, if you dare to not be part of this (which involves Chad worship and following a very strict social behavior, like always laugh when Chad says something, always walk with him, or we will notice and you're done)
Then, in College all foids get the pussy pass, they don't have to worry about studying because all of them will give a blowjob to the professors at the end. so all foids can party 24/7, partying is the lifestyle in College.
Then, doesn't matter how much you work out, you can't change your skin and if you have other physical deformities and you don't have the money to fix them you're done you'll get bullied the same way you got bullied in school but harder now.
and that's it, I realized that this self improvement bullshit is a scam and you can't change the way people judge you regarding your bone structure, race, voice and height.
It's simply over.
I don’t care. I’m proving the bp

good luck, i hope you get a girlfriend :feelsaww: