Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chadlite friend is bombarded with job offerts on top of banging every prett girl i can think of

lemon2

lemon2

Fading Light
So yeah i have a friend who's almost the same as me personality wise and he gets a lot of job-offerts from teachers , random people , etc .... not only does he get to fuck pretty much every hot girl he comes across he also does well in the society ... he's a good guy dont get me wrong but i cant stop thinking how retarded is trying to compare my life to his .... there was one time when we needed to do something like an intership that lasted a week .... guess what? they gave him the job also i remember i copied him in something he said ... it was something like: i forgot how to make the balance of all the accounts and he was regarded as a litle silly and charismatic while i was regarded as a failure LOL

tldr: its really over.

living in westernized shitholes is hell

in 2019 high IQ jobs with ugly guys are for high turnover tech or finance type shit. You grind it out all day on a computer and hardly socialize.

Networking type jobs are for chads and they have way more job security than specialized high IQ incel jobs.
HR foids would rather the company make less money but be surrounded by toilets and attractive men, than to hire men that are ugly but better workers.

exactly

no one cares how profitable a company is. employees will milk it dry as fast as possible.

having a chadlite friend seems like a bad idea

Name of anime in your avatar?

I could not be friends with someone like that.