Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My chadlite friend got cucked and dumped by his girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Ok, so, a friend of mine (actually a friend of a family member of mine, but I know him well too) is a chadlite and had been going out with his stacylite girlfriend since high school. He’s about a 7/10 face but a 10/10 6’3 giga-athletic sportsman body. She’s about a 7/10, very pretty face, athletic tall body but not much in the way of boobs or ass. She’s been (((travelling))) around Latin America for months now. She phones him last week in tears, confessing that she’d fucked a bunch of Latin Chads (chadiegos?) and that she wants to end their 12 year LTR.

She was willing to throw away a good, secure future with an educated, intelligent, hardworking, high earning, good looking man who respects her just for a few one night stands with some gigachads.

JFL. Even if you’re a good looking chadlite with an ultra-athletic tall godlike physique, your girlfriend of 12 years will cuck you and dump you in a second whenever the chance for exotic chad cock becomes available.

It is over for any sub-10 man.

Last edited:
This is pure suifuel man. No morals whatsoever. Its defo over for me if 6'3 chadlite cant make it

like the prophet said.

its over for many men

Female stupidity never ceaces to amaze me.

diego cucked him

but he had sex everyday for 12 yrs

can u believe it

CAN U

Lol thats good, not gonna feel bad for a sex haver

never trust a foid

I am glad as well. Fuck sex havers. Just imagine having sex with a 7/10 whenever u wanted for 12 years

In these rabidly feminist times, even if you're a chad you probably only have a 1% chance of not getting cheated on eventually if you choose to enter a LTR with a foid. That's why so many chads pump and dump.

I am glad as well. Fuck sex havers. Just imagine having sex with a 7/10 whenever u wanted for 12 years
yes bro fuck this shit i wont feel for those chads, chadlites just kek

You should never let your gf go traveling unaccompanied. If she asks to do that you break up with her — it’s as good as over anyway.

latest

tbh

I'm suppose to have sympathy for Chad-lite now? He's gonna sulk around for a few months then hop on Tinder and get another girl while I head to the local hardware store for quality rope.

Sub-8 isn't real they said...

If you're sub 8, there's a 100% chance you're getting cucked in any LTR you're in. That's what SUB-8 means (to me).

If you're sub 5/6, you're not getting into ANY relationship

I don’t really feel bad for him because he’s already fucking other girls, it’s just hilarious how a foid doesn’t even value a decent man. All they want is chadcock. They’ll sell their own mother for a one night stand with Jeremy Meeks.
Sub-8 isn't real they said...

If you're sub 8, there's a 100% chance you're getting cucked in any LTR you're in. That's what SUB-8 means (to me).

Last edited:
It’s over for sub 11 men

Were they virgins when they got together?

its truly over for sub8

there will come a day when it's over for every man

I’ll be happy to bring my white exotic American cock to petite rural Asian women

If he'd picked a 2/10 noodlewhore it never would of happened but then he'd end up with an incel son.
Female stupidity never ceaces to amaze me.
Animals ruled by base instincts, the so called human intelligence part takes a back seat, way back in the bus.

Generally speaking when it comes to sexual desire a man values body over face but a woman values face over body, I guess that's now incels come to be, mothers shitty face genetics, a girl with shitty face genetics still gets the sex obviously.

Last edited: