Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Chadlite friend asked me to do his online exam and I accapted to do it like a HUGE BRAINLET CUCK

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
This Just happened he asked me if I could do his online exam thing and I ACCEPTED without even JUDGING AND TELLING HIM ABOUT WHY HE'S ASKING ME TO DO HIS SHIT AHAHHAHAHAA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE SOCIALLY AWKWARD SON OF A BITCH LIKE ME AND TRY TO BLEND IN WITH NORMIES THEY WILL FUCKING TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU CANT FUCKING SAY NO OH CAN YOU MOTHER FUCKER FUCK MY ASS HOPE I FUCKING DIE
Images

tfw when your Only 'friend' takes advantage of you and make you do his exam if i say no i Will be friendless he wouldnt do the same to me i know him for Only 3 months and look what he does to me i really wish i didn't even existed at all
Its not like He's talking to me for Real friendly insticts does he!? He Just thinked and Said ooh let me befriend this ugly nerd dude so i can push him around and make him do whatever i want

Last edited:
@WithoutMe thoughts on bending over like that?

Dude, you realise that you can just say "NO"?

Nobody can force you to do anything if you dont want to, learn to stand up for yourself instead letting other people push you around like a weak beta cuck.

Or you can do his exam but charge him some money, which is exactly what im doing. I made an arrangement to do the online exam of some rando from uni for $100. The exam will just take 2 hours and i'll be taking cash payment upfront.

Is his “friendship” worth doing these types of stunts, OP?

Being alone in school is terrible though, so I’m not judging.

Tell him to give you some hoe’s nudes and then you’ll do it. Expose the hoe sending her nudes to her parents.

OP, just say no, or ask for payment. It's not some random favor, he's literally asking you to work for him. So get paid at least.

Tell him to give you some hoe’s nudes and then you’ll do it. Expose the hoe sending her nudes to her parents.

:feelsthink:

Last edited:
Should've asked for money

sounds like you’re his bitch and not his friend

Dude, you realise that you can just say "NO"?

Nobody can force you to do anything if you dont want to, learn to stand up for yourself instead letting other people push you around like a weak beta cuck.

Or you can do his exam but charge him some money, which is exactly what im doing. I made an arrangement to do the online exam of some rando from uni for $100. The exam will just take 2 hours and i'll be taking cash payment upfront.
Yes i am a beta weak cuck who can't say no I used to cope with my inner alpha shit but it doesn't work that way im too desentizised That's just a way it is im ugly nerdy incel people Only talk to me when they need to do something im too high inhib to ask him for money aswell
Is his “friendship” worth doing these types of stunts, OP?

Being alone in school is terrible though, so I’m not judging.
He talks to a lot to normie foids He's kind of high tier normie and Chadlite looking between two of those for sure.
and he talks to my oneitis i actually meeted her thanks to him i guess
He's Just a Chadlite he cant pull that shit
Should've asked for money
I cant its weird man how can i as a massive high inhib cuck
Yes i am

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i've got plenty of those "friends" that only pop up when they need something from you, here is a simple way to correct this awful behaviour: If the favor is something small and simple, like "Hey m8 can you send me that PDF that you already got on your PC", then do it out of kindness, but if it's something like your case, ask for another favor or something else in return (Oh, and your compensation must be paid before or during the execution of the favor, you shouldn't accept compensation after you did the favor, most of the times the person won't pay you back, but refrain from asking compensation in the form of cash, it's considered rude)

For example, if the person has something that you want (a game, a console, a piece of clothing, steam account, etc...), you can ask for them to give it or lend it to you, or maybe the person can repay you with another favor or something like that. If the person denies to give you any kind of compensation, make up an excuse and politely decline.

YOU CAN STILL CHANGE YOUR MIND AND GO BACKWARDS.

Say something like "Sorry Chad, finally I realize I won't have enough time/energy to do your exam because I have to prepare X and do Y. So you'll have to find someone else for the exam. Apologies for this sudden change, good luck for the exam."

Of course he might get angry. But he'll need his exam to be handed by someone anyway, whether it is by you, someone else or himself. So you have the upper hand here.

Flunk the shit out of it lol. The fucking balls on this guy to even ask someone to do this.

This, he's probably laughing about you with his actual friends. Stop being a cuck now by not helping him. If you continue down the path of a cuckold, you'll end up as an onlyfans simp or something worse

This Just happened he asked me if I could do his online exam thing and I ACCEPTED without even JUDGING AND TELLING HIM ABOUT WHY HE'S ASKING ME TO DO HIS SHIT AHAHHAHAHAA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE SOCIALLY AWKWARD SON OF A BITCH LIKE ME AND TRY TO BLEND IN WITH NORMIES THEY WILL FUCKING TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU CANT FUCKING SAY NO OH CAN YOU MOTHER FUCKER FUCK MY ASS HOPE I FUCKING DIE
View attachment 260011
tfw when your Only 'friend' takes advantage of you and make you do his exam if i say no i Will be friendless he wouldnt do the same to me i know him for Only 3 months and look what he does to me i really wish i didn't even existed at all
Its not like He's talking to me for Real friendly insticts does he!? He Just thinked and Said ooh let me befriend this ugly nerd dude so i can push him around and make him do whatever i want
What's the point of keeping friendship like that?
Do you think he will allow you to access the social capital he's built up? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Everyone guards their connections, especially those that lead to pussy and money, they won't share with some bottom feeder that they already get everything they want from anyway.

If the friendship is dependant only on the shit you do for him, he was using you from the start. Don't be a dumbass, its better to be friendless than sociopath bait.

@WithoutMe Aha