Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chadlite friend (and his friends) are getting ZERO play

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
I have a friend from Uni that I keep in contact via the phone (call me a normie for having a friend idc). He regularly frequents bars and night clubs with his group of 5-6 friends. The thing is, my friend is 195cm, which is 6'5 and has a 6/10 face. His friend group consists of guys with an average height of about (not kidding) 6'2(!), seriously, not one of them is below 6ft, with faces ranging from 5-7/10.

My friend is very outgoing and from what I heard his friend group has a very high energy. I would have expected these guys to be absolutely killing it, taking home girls every weekend, but my friend revealed that him and his friends getting laid is EXTREMELY rare. In fact, the most recent time he could remember was when his 6'4, 7/10 friend pulled a landwhale a couple of months ago.

The goal posts are shifting, it's not enough to have a decent face, be outgoing and be 6'5 anymore, the sediment of men considered attractive is shrinking astronomically.

If an outgoing, NT, slightly above average-looking guy at 6'5 is getting no play, how are WE supposed to compete?

It's over.

Because you live in nordic mog central.

normie fuck you

GrAY

you have friends? sorry cant relate

Probably because there's someone with enough money to attract a whole harem in there. If your friends are tall and attractive, they're likely being money mogged.

I have a friend from Uni that I keep in contact via the phone (call me a normie for having a friend idc). He regularly frequents bars and night clubs with his group of 5-6 friends. The thing is, my friend is 195cm, which is 6'5 and has a 6/10 face. His friend group consists of guys with an average height of about (not kidding) 6'2(!), seriously, not one of them is below 6ft, with faces ranging from 5-7/10.

My friend is very outgoing and from what I heard his friend group has a very high energy. I would have expected these guys to be absolutely killing it, taking home girls every weekend, but my friend revealed that him and his friends getting laid is EXTREMELY rare. In fact, the most recent time he could remember was when his 6'4, 7/10 friend pulled a landwhale a couple of months ago.

The goal posts are shifting, it's not enough to have a decent face, be outgoing and be 6'5 anymore, the sediment of men considered attractive is shrinking astronomically.

If an outgoing, NT, slightly above average-looking guy at 6'5 is getting no play, how are WE supposed to compete?

It's over.

It's over.
Even in a Scandinavian country foids hypergamy went up so high

True, but I've adjusted the ratings for a Scandinavian setting.
That's why the average SMV of a country means nothing in the long run. Hypergamy is the law, it isn't a dead set standard of "foids will choose 8/10+" but it is however, relative to the place you are in.

The looks standards for men are extremely high now. Women don't need men and don't particularly even want men, unless the said man is a legit Chad. If he can raise her status or he is so good looking that her friends would get jealous if they saw her with him, then he's good enough.

If you're not that then youre nothing.

It's over.
Yeah no if you look like any of the dudes you are describing leave this forum you do not belong. Also use this avi yours looks like blurry shite
Mrten Eskil Winge   Tors Fight with the Giants   Google Art Project

i want friends i would be so much happier

Nah man NT 6’5 6/10 is getting sex easily everywhere outside maybe some modelling agency parties where everyone is 8+. Some detail from your story dont add up you know which one it is.

i want friends i would be so much happier
nah it would just be a lot of effort while your friends hate you behind your back anyway

They are probably nice white guys, the holes are attracted to loud obnoxious thug niggers

Nah man NT 6’5 6/10 is getting sex easily everywhere outside maybe some modelling agency parties where everyone is 8+. Some detail from your story dont add up you know which one it is.
I live in a university town in Norway, hence the insane standards.

So nordic sluts are really all chad only? How common is chad male there?
Yes they are Chad only. It's not like there's a GigaChad on every street corner, but seeing as my friend's group doesn't even make the cut, I'd say life starts at 8/10, 6ft+ here.

Yes they are Chad only. It's not like there's a GigaChad on every street corner, but seeing as my friend's group doesn't even make the cut, I'd say life starts at 8/10, 6ft+ here.
but how common is that? where im from very attractive guys (8+\10) are like 1 in 50. So 6/10 is plenty to get pussy (not stacy pussy tho). I wonder if standards are so insane what % of guys clear those standards.

Women only fuck winners

Dude last time i entered a bar at night, which was not too long ago, i was shocked to see how much of a sausage fest it was. THERE WERE ONLY GUYS. And worst thing is, it was a pretty hip place with lots of international people working in offices and stuff. The foids just totally abandoned normies it seems. Guys looked kinda sad and miserable too, most in their thirties. I was just there for work related reasons. It wasn't a good look tbh.

Fuck just kill me in my sleep already.

Last I saw a guy kissing a woman in a Scandinavian podunk town was in March and the guy was about 6'7 kissing a woman who could have been his mother. Then this summer I went to a meet-up and a woman in her mid 50's pulled a guy in his early 30's in front of my eyes. I did not get any interest LOL.

I find that hard to believe, unless he is severly autistic

even for chad is over

i've met men like that through work and it's because they don't want to date 1/10 fatties

yes it's like that in eastern europe too not just in america

Young foids only want legit psychopaths, drug addicts and criminals, it's the least which can make foids pussy wet now. Haiti is a good example of what could happen with unlimited foid sexual selection which is protected by an army of mentally castrated men and cucked criminal justice system.

invite these trucels to the forum asap they will fit right in

Still. OP is either overrating his friend hard or he is making stuff up for whatever reason
They're not MY friends, one of them is a friend from high school that I barely see but speak to on the phone from time to time. I have seen group pics on Instagram and I am not overrating them. As I said, they're by no means virgins, but them getting any is very RARE, even though they go out every weekend.

They're not MY friends, one of them is a friend from high school that I barely see but speak to on the phone from time to time. I have seen group pics on Instagram and I am not overrating them. As I said, they're by no means virgins, but them getting any is very RARE, even though they go out every weekend.
Can curries slay in your country

I take .is user ratings with a huge grain of salt. Niggas on here rate every blond MTB as Stacy or HTN as Chads

sediment of men considered attractive is shrinking astronomically.
This true it’s 10/10’s only even for 5 and below women your friends tho could probably get really attractive black women

The looks standards for men are extremely high now. Women don't need men and don't particularly even want men, unless the said man is a legit Chad. If he can raise her status or he is so good looking that her friends would get jealous if they saw her with him, then he's good enough.

If you're not that then youre nothing.
Yes and with the help of social media you can look at men with god like faces all day long

I agree honestly those guys could get model tier black women if push came to shove but if not then they don’t want women