Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My chadlite cousin ruined his life

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★
Bloccels like @ElTruecel or @DarkStarDown alr saw my cousin, he's basically your standard latino NT football player whos also a jock and shit.

He lifemogs me on every way possible and that's why i have certain disdain for him.

The issue is that i found out through my parents that the motherfucker will be a dad, good news right? The issue is that he impregnated a mentally ill NEET foid :forcedsmile: at the same time he has no job nor external income (he's barely 19).

It seems my auntie will force him to start working and leave college, bye bye to parties and Chad life buddy :society:. Time to wageslavemaxx and go bald because of stress

Bloccels like @ElTruecel or @DarkStarDown alr saw my cousin, he's basically your standard latino NT football player whos also a jock and shit.

He lifemogs me on every way possible and that's why i have certain disdain for him.

The issue is that i found out through my parents that the motherfucker will be a dad, good news right? The issue is that he impregnated a mentally ill NEET foid :forcedsmile: at the same time he has no job nor external income (he's barely 19).

It seems my auntie will force him to start working and leave college, bye bye to parties and Chad life buddy :society:. Time to wageslavemaxx and go bald because of stress
he should get a dna test. bitches lie.

Wish he and that foid end up killing themselves.

retard

He still lived a better life than we ever could

hope your cousin suffers no offence

hope your cousin suffers no offence
You dont need to boyo, I'm sure he will.

He's very lucky the family will help him otherwise seeing his f up situation anyone would've left the country. :feelsthink:

troll him and his gf

Hahaha he will be cooking my McDonald’s fries soon! :feelskek:
Burger Fries GIF by McDonaldsKSA

Get fucked til he's had chadlite son.

Lol, his son will mogged us all

Hispanics hate condoms

This shit happens to a lot of chads. A lot of them just leave the bitch or cheat

Incels who work will be taxed. That tax money is given to the woman to support the child.
You just got CUCKED

Should be tagged under life fuel.

He still won, he made a lot of great memories and impregnated a woman. I wouldn't be destroyed by wageslaving, foid's mental illnesses and shit that having a kid brings on after experiencing all of that. Chadlite can't lose even if he drops from schools. It's all really petty compared to rotting, missing the teen love and young love.

JFL at him fucking up his life

Another user for this page (im talking about his future son)

He still won, he made a lot of great memories and impregnated a woman. I wouldn't be destroyed by wageslaving, foid's mental illnesses and shit that having a kid brings on after experiencing all of that. Chadlite can't lose even if he drops from schools. It's all really petty compared to rotting, missing the teen love and young love.
This. OP is coping and in a few years the family will compare his life to the cousin's and wonder where it all went wrong for OP.

There is just no way sexhavers lose. People and the government just help them, even more when foids are involved.