Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chadfish gets girls cuz he treats women as PEOPLE, smiles, has knfidnz and showers

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
LykKdnU.jpg

If only you misogynists smiled more and saw women as people.

Cut off her legs, BURN TO THE STAKE

Is it illegal to catfish women for real?

If you catfish dumbass girls of course you can say whatever you want as long as you look good.
Try that on the nerdy, introverted ones(average or a bit below looks) and let's see how well you do.

NormieCunt97 said:
If you catfish dumbass girls of course you can say whatever you want as long as you look good.
Try that on the nerdy, introverted ones(average or a bit below looks) and let's see how well you do.

holy fuck at this cope

lol "nerdy, introverted" girls don't really exist anyway tbh. they only act that way around subhumans, when chad comes they turn extroverted.

whogivesafucc said:
holy fuck at this cope

lol "nerdy, introverted" girls don't really exist anyway tbh. they only act that way around subhumans, when chad comes they turn extroverted.

I have a friend who's a girl, and she has autism.
Really introverted.
And has no friends.
But she looks below average and almost masculine.

NormieCunt97 said:
whogivesafucc said:
holy fuck at this cope
I have a friend who's a girl, and she has autism.
Really introverted.
And has no friends.
But she looks below average and almost masculine.

autism doesn't hold girls back, only men. some guy will come after her sooner or later.

whogivesafucc said:
autism doesn't hold girls back, only men. some guy will come after her sooner or later.

I know for sure that she had a bf that looked as aspie as her.
Other than that none.
But indeed, more will probably come, like you say.

NormieCunt97 said:

"NO TRUE SCOTSMAN".

The girl in the op is at university. Not a great measure of intelligence, but she also isn't going to be working in McDonalds most likely.

You must be some kind of infiltrating mangina or femoid.

She seems like a degenerate whore.

FACEandLMS said:
"NO TRUE SCOTSMAN".

The girl in the op is at university. Not a great measure of intelligence, but she also isn't going to be working in McDonalds most likely.

Why won't you answer bro? Is it illegal to catfish girls and meet them in public?

NormieCunt97 said:

Die normie cucktears scum. Our online "personalities" are not to blame for our real life sexual failures.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
She seems like a degenerate whore.

AWALT

NeverSubmit said:
Why won't you answer bro? Is it illegal to catfish girls and meet them in public?

I don't know but I would never meet them in person. I don't think catfishing is illegal per se, but broadcasting someone's personal info/likeness without consent might be.

FACEandLMS said:
"NO TRUE SCOTSMAN".

So I'm a mangina just because I have a different opinion?
She could've finished harvard - if she's a basic bitch she'll still go for the stereotypical good looking but dumb as fuck guy.

FACEandLMS said:
I don't know but I would never meet them in person. I don't think catfishing is illegal per se, but broadcasting someone's personal info/likeness without consent might be.
I wouldn't broadcast their info but I want to troll them

Blackpill101 said:
Die normie cucktears scum. Our online "personalities" are not to blame for our real life sexual failures.

AWALT

Do you know how to read?
Well that was a dumb question, of course you do, but you must try harder:

When did I say it's all about personality?
Lol.

First it's looks and only then is personality taken into account (that is if the girl wants more than a quick fuck, otherwise you'll be judged 100% on your looks).
You could be the next einstein and the nicest guy in the universe, if you look bad it will be very hard to be in a relationship.
So please don't put words in my mouth, and stop your reeeeeeing.
Also I have no affiliation with inceltears(lmao it automatically changes it to cucktears. Nice job server admins)

I just post to entertain people and read other's posts to be entertained.

NormieCunt97 said:
Do you know how to read?
You must try harder.
When did I say it's about personality?
Lol.

First it's looks and only then is personality taken into account.
You could be the next einstein and the nicest guy in the universe, if you look bad it will be very hard to be in a relationship.
So please don't put words in my mouth, and stop your reeeeeeing

You're a normie so I assume you're taking "personality" of incels into account.

1. Facial Looks 
2. Status 
3. Money
4. Height 
101. Personality 

Femoids would engage in lesbian degenerate sex than spend one night with a subhuman.

Blackpill101 said:
You're a normie so I assume you're taking "personality" of incels into account.

1. Facial Looks 
2. Status 
3. Money
4. Height 
101. Personality 

Femoids would engage in lesbian degenerate sex than spend one night with a subhuman.

Honestly not really.
I hate generalizations.
Some incels have shitty personalities but others are really cool people so the priorities that you listed are quite accurate, at least in my opinion.

whogivesafucc said:
holy fuck at this cope

100% correct

I did realize something reading what you said, Blackpill101.
I used to think that if you're a 1/10 incel, if you search for a girl with looks simmilar to that, you'd be sucessful eventually.
But from what you're saying it seems that even the 'incel' tier girls look higher.

Now of course I wouldn't know, since I'm a normie. That's the thing - I think I wasn't looking at things from the right angle.

blackpill_incel said:
100% correct

I'd have to disagree.
The girl with autism that I was talking about is really shy even around me.
Now I'm no chad, but I'm pretty average/normie.

Moreover, chad is too busy with the 10/10's and doesn't have time for ugly girls anyway, so take that into.consideration too.

FACEandLMS said:

It’s not illegal lmao.

NormieCunt97 said:

Nerdy introverted girls are even bigger sluts

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
It’s not illegal lmao.

Nerdy introverted girls are even bigger sluts

Hm...I'm gonna have to take your word for it since i'm usually not interested in talking to shy girls, so I just don't have the experience.
Interesting username btw  :bigsmile: .
Reddit seems boring to me

NormieCunt97 said:
Doesn't matter if someone finds you attractive and you say stupid shit to them and give them attention then they won't care about it, most introverted people tend to be softer and less hostile than the extroverts so they won't even get upset with you if you say stuff like that to them, as long as they find you attractive that is, all this tolerance of getting shat on is magnified when it comes to introverts, same concept applies to extroverts.

NormieCunt97 said:

LMAO MAXIMUM FUCKING COPE

I've went on Tinder and exposed some of those "types" myself with a Chad avi. I'm just saying this to let you know that all women think the same.

NeverSubmit said:
No.

BUT, that doesn't mean a female can't go to a white knight cop who would love to make life hard for you.

try to get her to give you money. like suggest if she sends you an amazon gift card youll buy her a suprise. but then you just block her and be like LOL XD GOTCHA WHORE

anyone who can get girls to give chadfishes money is winning the internet

lmao @ people discussing legality. like how the fuck are they going to even find you? what you think the NSA is watching tinder convos? lmao

tell her youre gonna acid face her with your cum and see how she reacts

NormieCunt97 said:

Youre coping so hard boyo

All these girls are the same. Your cousin also wants chad

Such a nice personality man, you can tell this guy showers. Not all about looks, see

NormieCunt97 said:
I did realize something reading what you said, Blackpill101.
I used to think that if you're a 1/10 incel, if you search for a girl with looks simmilar to that, you'd be sucessful eventually.
But from what you're saying it seems that even the 'incel' tier girls look higher.

Now of course I wouldn't know, since I'm a normie. That's the thing - I think I wasn't looking at things from the right angle.

I'd have to disagree.
The girl with autism that I was talking about is really shy even around me.
Now I'm no chad, but I'm pretty average/normie.

Moreover, chad is too busy with the 10/10's and doesn't have time for ugly girls anyway, so take that into.consideration too.

All it takes is for Chad to fuck her once and she thinks she deserves him as a life partner. I've seen it happen and you're delusional if you think otherwise

blackpill_incel said:
whogivesafucc said:
holy fuck at this cope
100% correct

Muh NT

You can literally say anything and receive female attention when you're attractive.
If personality was as important as cucktears claims, women wouldn't go for men like this and things like domestic abuse wouldn't exist.

NormieCunt97 said:
Implying such girls are somehow different. 
Repeat after me: all. women. want. chad.

Seriously, I've encountered some of these "shy" "nerdy" and "less attractive" girls... They've been some of the most horrible cunts I have ever had the misfortune to show interest in.

NeverSubmit said:
NO, unless youre using the person for profit.

whogivesafucc said:
"nerdy, introverted" girls don't really exist anyway tbh. they only act that way around subhumans, when chad comes they turn extroverted.

We need a quotes hall of fame on this board.