Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Chad younger brother just told me he’s going to become a volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I blackpilled my Chad younger brother really hard and now he’s dark triad as fuck now. Like actually kind of sociopathic or something.

A foid told him she was “home alone for the weekend, and really bored” last Friday and he told her that she’s boring if she cant find something to do by herself and to “save me the sob story”. She also once called him to say her parents “took her puff bar” (foid slang for vape) and he said “you deserve it”.

This was just semi recent though. Today I was helping him record skate trick videos right? We’re talking and he told me that he finds females insufferably annoying to talk to and that their lives are worth less than insects to him. He told me he started being an active agent of decay on foids friendships using his status. He spread a series of malicious “lies” about a foid (THAT ENDED UP BEING TRUE EVEN THOUGH HE MADE IT UP JFL) and basically btfo’d her to shit and she lost like her whole friend group.

Idk why he feels the need not to have sex if he easily can but I think its because he sort of looks up to me for some reason. He seems to think that instead of an incel, I’m just some weird kind of sexless ascetic volcel monk :lul: and he wants to imitate me or something. Not complaining cuz lifefuel that he looks up to me and lolfuel that he is driving foids to despair. He actually almost made a foid kill herself last November when he broke up with her ded srs. At the time he felt bad but he told me that now he thought it was funny.

How does everybody on incel forums somehow has a Chad brother ?

Anyway, why the fuck are you trying to make him cock block himself? What the hell is wrong with you?

In this case I’m the weird fluke and not him. Both my parents are pretty GL, I’m just insanely unlucky

lol ik some based chads who got some girls nudes and spread it around the whole school was funny thb

Converting chad to the cause :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway, why the fuck are you trying to make him cock block himself? What the hell is wrong with you?
i don't. i have two stacylite sisters

In this case I’m the weird fluke and not him. Both my parents are pretty GL, I’m just insanely unlucky
I dunno what's wrong with you

If my brother had a chance to slay beckies I would be all for it, I wouldn't try to convince him not to

If you're not LARPing or whatever then a girl literally telling a guy she's bored and he should come over is something out of my wildest fantasies tbh can't even imagine it

Yee my brother looks up to me, even though I'm weird as fuck

Unless my brother helped me get a gf (has never tried to even set me up) id be happy to stop him from getting sex.

I dunno what's wrong with you

If my brother had a chance to slay beckies I would be all for it, I wouldn't try to convince him not to

If you're not LARPing or whatever then a girl literally telling a guy she's bored and he should come over is something out of my wildest fantasies tbh can't even imagine it
He probably couldnt anyways cuz my mom wouldnt drive him over to fuck but ngl it would be suifuel if I had to hear endless stories from my brother of him fucking foids. And I didn’t really have the ulterior motive of making him do this he just kinda did on his own. All I did was explain looks theory and how females really determine attractiveness

Incredibly fucking based if true.
Sadly my little brother has autism and doesn't have speech, I'm actually the lucky one.

Incredibly fucking based if true.
Sadly my little brother has autism and doesn't have speech, I'm actually the lucky one.
Very brutal. My younger step brother is a ricecel so I guess he has it worse than me so I’m not the worst off in my house either

I blackpilled my Chad younger brother really hard and now he’s dark triad as fuck now. Like actually kind of sociopathic or something.

A foid told him she was “home alone for the weekend, and really bored” last Friday and he told her that she’s boring if she cant find something to do by herself and to “save me the sob story”. She also once called him to say her parents “took her puff bar” (foid slang for vape) and he said “you deserve it”.

This was just semi recent though. Today I was helping him record skate trick videos right? We’re talking and he told me that he finds females insufferably annoying to talk to and that their lives are worth less than insects to him. He told me he started being an active agent of decay on foids friendships using his status. He spread a series of malicious “lies” about a foid (THAT ENDED UP BEING TRUE EVEN THOUGH HE MADE IT UP JFL) and basically btfo’d her to shit and she lost like her whole friend group.

Idk why he feels the need not to have sex if he easily can but I think its because he sort of looks up to me for some reason. He seems to think that instead of an incel, I’m just some weird kind of sexless ascetic volcel monk :lul: and he wants to imitate me or something. Not complaining cuz lifefuel that he looks up to me and lolfuel that he is driving foids to despair. He actually almost made a foid kill herself last November when he broke up with her ded srs. At the time he felt bad but he told me that now he thought it was funny.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtFLzGRfVnA

You're turning your brother into a real life chadfish experiment. Unlike us incels, he can use his own life and experiences with women as proof of their true nature. Imagine how many cucks he can blackpill with power like that.

You're turning your brother into a real life chadfish experiment. Unlike us incels, he can use his own life and experiences with women as proof of their true nature. Imagine how many cucks he can blackpill with power like that.
I deployed him on my friend group

What were the lies he spread about her that turned out to be true? :feelskek:

What were the lies he spread about her that turned out to be true? :feelskek:
That she cheated on her boyfriend with her friends' boyfriend, making every single person in the situation hate her as a result

That she cheated on her boyfriend with her friends' boyfriend, making every single person in the situation hate her as a result
No fucking way he made that up and it turned out to be true :lul:

He actually almost made a foid kill herself last November when he broke up with her ded srs. At the time he felt bad but he told me that now he thought it was funny.

Larp

Guess he's the rare case of a legit MGTOW.

Light Yagami in the making.

That's stupid man. Tell him to shag as many bitches in highschool while he can. Wtf why are you letting me become a volcel so early?

That's stupid man. Tell him to shag as many bitches in highschool while he can. Wtf why are you letting me become a volcel so early?
He said he was gonna fucking looksminn ( :feelskek: ) to make females ignore him. He just doesnt have a grasp over how retarded of an idea this is I think. I told him absolutely not to do that

JFL a femoid hating chad. A femoids worst nightmare. :lul:

Same, my parents have giga-genes, my brother is a chadlite (normie because he is fat, will be taller then me because he is 12 and almost the same height as me)
my mom is in her 50s and literally looks like she is in her 30s (very fucking rare), and maybe can even pass as late 20s, I wasn't even aware of the real age patterns that foids have until I saw before and after pictures in here and reddit, my father was a chadlite until his 40s
and I am here, genetics don't make any sense at this point

Same, my parents have giga-genes, my brother is a chadlite (normie because he is fat, will be taller then me because he is 12 and almost the same height as me)
my mom is in her 50s and literally looks like she is in her 30s (very fucking rare), and maybe can even pass as late 20s, I wasn't even aware of the real age patterns that foids have until I saw before and after pictures in here and reddit, my father was a chadlite until his 40s
and I am here, genetics don't make any sense at this point
My dad just turned 45 and be looks like late 20’s lol, same here

Based if anything.

Not fucking females you've already fucked at least once is not being volcel.

Being volcel would be refusing the advances of a female you've never fucked despite being attracted to her.

Last edited:
Not fucking females you've already fucked at least one is not being volcel.

Being volcel would be refusing the advances of a female you've never fucked despite being attracted to her.
Yeah he doesn't quite have the right idea. Heart is in the right place I guess

I don't have siblings, I said I don't want one to my parents.

i wish my chad younger brother treated my kindly instead of always being an ass. Your brother sounds like a great guy

that's absolutely fucking based

Celibacy for chad = only one foid every month