Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My chad intern friend managed to charm another young hot female coworker.. Lmao.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
I'm not even mad anymore i'm just flabbergasted, i don't know why these women are so fucking shameless. This hot chick has a son and is in a relationship with another dude, this does not stop her from following my friend on cuckstagram and liking his photos of him showing his abs, one would think "but muh lemon21 maybe she wants to be friends with him" AND I WOULD FUCKING TELL YOU THAT THEY DID NOT EVEN INTERACT BEFORE AND THIS GIRL IS "SUPER SHY TEEEEHEEE"

So let's count how many women are in my company...... 15 is the number.

There's a girl who wants to be fucked by him, and i even wonder if her boyfriend is down to watch her getting plumetted by this chad. There's another that said to him that she likes him. There's one he already fucked, there's 3 others than are pretty obvious about being into him. Now add one more. Motherfucker half of the women in my company want to fuck this dude. Not only that but the others do not do so cause they're too old, if not they would surely fuck him if the opportunity arose.

This is fucking ridiculous......

BROS LET'S JUST WORKOUT AND EAT HEALTHY, AND MEW TOO WE WILL SLAY THAT WAY.

Motherfuckign RNG life with shitty things, what's even worse is that he's as smart if not more than me. So i'm literally next to dogshit compared to him...

This fucker also has the gal of saying that his life is "Depressing", we joke constantly about blowing our brains off.

The catch is that i'm not joking, my life is dogshit. I would love to see this guy live my life and see what true and utter doom really is.

Attractive male charms a female. Water is wet. What's the point of this thread, and why would you willingly be friends with a chad?

He clearly worked on his personality and spent hundreds of dollars on self improvement courses!

iu

The average work place gets more cucking done than actual work

I'm not even mad anymore i'm just flabbergasted, i don't know why these women are so fucking shameless. This hot chick has a son and is in a relationship with another dude, this does not stop her from following my friend on cuckstagram and liking his photos of him showing his abs, one would think "but muh lemon21 maybe she wants to be friends with him" AND I WOULD FUCKING TELL YOU THAT THEY DID NOT EVEN INTERACT BEFORE AND THIS GIRL IS "SUPER SHY TEEEEHEEE"

So let's count how many women are in my company...... 15 is the number.

There's a girl who wants to be fucked by him, and i even wonder if her boyfriend is down to watch her getting plumetted by this chad. There's another that said to him that she likes him. There's one he already fucked, there's 3 others than are pretty obvious about being into him. Now add one more. Motherfucker half of the women in my company want to fuck this dude. Not only that but the others do not do so cause they're too old, if not they would surely fuck him if the opportunity arose.

This is fucking ridiculous......

BROS LET'S JUST WORKOUT AND EAT HEALTHY, AND MEW TOO WE WILL SLAY THAT WAY.

Motherfuckign RNG life with shitty things, what's even worse is that he's as smart if not more than me. So i'm literally next to dogshit compared to him...

This fucker also has the gal of saying that his life is "Depressing", we joke constantly about blowing our brains off.

The catch is that i'm not joking, my life is dogshit. I would love to see this guy live my life and see what true and utter doom really is.
Brutal. he is mogging you to the core of your existence.

At least you're not one of those vkuepilled guys who'll go up to him & ask "how do you do it bro? you're so cool"

Attractive male charms a female. Water is wet. What's the point of this thread, and why would you willingly be friends with a chad?
What's the point of anything? It's just a casual observation about how a single guy managed to charm an entire department of women. Nothing else, if you spend a bit of time here you'll learn that nothing is new. There's not much to say after i'm ugly and it's over....
And i'm friends with him because i enjoy his company, he just happened to be a chad and i happened to be a fucking ugly loser. Nothing more than dumb sheer luck

The average work place gets more cucking done than actual work
It's highschool all over again, it's even worse because you cannot even dream of a better future.

Lmao, Giga Chads are the irl hentai anime protagonists :feelskek:. Right now you're one of those background characters that get enraged when their waifus start thirsting on MC kun in the middle of the class.
But seriously though, that's also infuriating. He has just entered the company and, even as a mere intern, has earned more respect than any incel will ever get. All that by doing nothing but looking good.