Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "My chad friend and my female friend had sex and they just met"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't know if it's true, but if it is it belongs here.

You can't win as a sub-8 male in 2020

This isn't lifefuel.

This is more like ER fuel.

Pity starfish sex is the best normalfags will ever get :feelskek:

They wouldnt be my friends aftER that

Thats fucking brutal. How lifemoggad can you pissibly get.. also what a ”friend”

/r/foreveralone has blackpilled moments, and say some based stuff

This subreddit is cute, so many people in pre-blackpilled state. I hope they will learn the truth soon :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That place is a gold mine.

Just be a poet bro, girls love smart sensitive men.

Screen Shot 2020 01 16 at 124831 PM

When will soys learn to stop being orbiter cucks?

Thanks god i became blackpilled before cucking myself like that

r forever alone is a gold mine. It's what happens when ugly males don't rot and go outside.

didnt read, suspect suifuel

Why do so many supposedly Incel retards think having chad friends is even a remotely good idea?

Most cucked subreddit of all time. They STILL don't allow you to acknowledge the fact that men clearly have it exponentially worse than women at dating lmfao. Who the fuck are they trying to please?

• This is not an incel sub, any incel references, slang, or inference will be deemed hate speech and met with a ban

Fucking lol. We need a new word for these virgins who claim to not be incel despite 1) desiring sex and 2) being unable to get it. Utterly pathetic levels of cope.

Blackpilled story though. Seen it happen (on the internet obviously) a thousand times. Expecting a woman to resist Chad is like locking a starving dog in a room with a steak and expecting it not to devour it. Much is said about the male sex drive, but I think even many blackpilled people underestimate how much women worship Chad.

Mogs me cause female friend :feelsrope: