Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My chad brother would deny being related to me through out all middle and high school

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Yes, it’s absolutely brutal, I know. He would tell me not to tell people we were related, and to not speak with him when we were on the bus back home.

I didn’t really get why back then, but it’s so ridiculously obvious now. He was embarrassed of me. We were polar opposites. And we still are. :feelscry:

Yes, it’s absolutely brutal, I know. He would tell me not to tell people we were related, and to not speak with him when we were on the bus back home.

I didn’t really get why back then, but it’s so ridiculously obvious now. He was embarrassed of me. We were polar opposites. And we still are. :feelscry:

:feelsree: Is he older or younger?

My sister avoided me at all costs at school, if I sat at the same table as her at lunch she would immediately move to a different table

:feelsree: Is he older or younger?

My sister avoided me at all costs at school, if I sat at the same table as her at lunch she would immediately move to a different table
He’s older by a few years. My condolences brocel, it’s horrible, I know. Were you aware of the reason why at the time? Or blissfully ignorant as I was?

Sorry to hear that. That’s brutal

He’s older by a few years. My condolences brocel, it’s horrible, I know. Were you aware of the reason why at the time? Or blissfully ignorant as I was?
I knew, one day at the end of school she even said "you look disgusting don't talk to me"

What a fucking prick. I would never be able to forgive him if I were you.

My mom did that to me once when she had to take me to her work party. But all she said was to no to speak to her when she was around other people and stay in the room and watch tv.

I knew, one day at the end of school she even said "you look disgusting don't talk to me"
Brutal.
What a fucking prick. I would never be able to forgive him if I were you.
I hold it against him on the inside tbhtbh
My mom did that to me once when she had to take me to her work party. But all she said was to no to speak to her when she was around other people and stay in the room and watch tv.
My condolences.

he's an asshole. and cucks on this forum still think chads have good personalities

he's an asshole. and cucks on this forum still think chads have good personalities
Jfl at those blue pilled faggots. Imagine knowing the halo effect pill and STILL being effected by it for chads.

Jfl at those blue pilled faggots. Imagine knowing the halo effect pill and STILL being effected by it for chads.
Plus knowing their smash stacys and beckys left and right while you rot alone. I never understood why some incel defend chads, they are half of the problem, by fucking down and inflating rosties ego making them deny their looksmatch, they are as bad a roasties themselves.

Do you still talk to him? You shouldn’t.

I can understand if he is a younger brother or a foid sister but an older one?

Brutal tbh, he didn’t want to make himself look bad by associating himself in any way with you

Fuark thats so brutal, glad that something like this never happened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back