Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Chad brother who i hate and dont talk to just sent me this message.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
IMG 20180425 141057

Fucking cope,no amount of cleaning my room will fix my face u fucking cunt.

Acknowledging the problem doesn't solve it though...
what would you like him to do, then? acknowledging what we go through is more than most people are willing to do. not much he can do about our situation.

more of what peterson say is common sense

be clean
be polite with out being cuck
(that mean dont insult but dont let anyone tell you waht to do)
gymcell and lookmax
try and fail to get sex etc

Jordan Peterson is a fucking fraud, his advice is IT level.

the worst incels can get laid even if they do this,they are just to ugly,to hate full and have too traumas

more of what peterson say is common sense

be clean
be polite with out being cuck
(that mean dont insult but dont let anyone tell you waht to do)
gymcell and lookmax
try and fail to get sex etc

but for the average incels (16 to 25 years,average ugly or average looks,with high inhib)
this things are a begining to maybe get laid
and definitly a big improvment for themselves

what would you like him to do, then? acknowledging what we go through is more than most people are willing to do. not much he can do about our situation.
Still, after he acknowledges the problem he always starts repeating normie shit like : "You need some of that PERSONALITY" or "You just need to shower a bit and change your haircut".
I don't know what people find in him really, he offers no new ideas or thoughts, he just keeps repeating and saying things other people have said better before him.

I agree.

Honestly i think your brother is just trying to help you. I get your face won't change incel forever chad brother blahblah but at least he seems to care about you enough to try something. Maybe at least give it a go?
He beat me almost daily.fuck him hope he gets acidfaced.

Peterson is a cuck.

He talked about meeting his wife. He knew her as a kid but she wasn't interested, so he spent his 20s cleaning his room and beta buxed her after she'd ridden the cock carousel. All his shit is a big bucket of cope.

I like Jordan but he is in fact a cuck, his entire ideology comes down to being the best you can be so you can become a beta provider for a used up post wall slut.

No amount of room cleaning will ever change your face. Never forget this.

Jordan peterson was a depressed college professor on ssris making less than 50 grand a year until he became a meme for soyboys in training.

What the fuck does your idiot brother say here? He mentions Jordan Peterson but the rest is just gibberish. Does everyone else understand what he was trying to say? Can someone translate? The fuck?!

What the fuck does your idiot brother say here? He mentions Jordan Peterson but the rest is just gibberish. Does everyone else understand what he was trying to say? Can someone translate? The fuck?!
Rsd=real social dynamics=game.
I believe the biblical series is some Peterson vids.

Rsd=real social dynamics=game.
I believe the biblical series is some Peterson vids.

I know what RSD is (scam, mostly) but what does it mean "dead set RSD level or above"?

H
I know what RSD is (scam, mostly) but what does it mean "dead set RSD level or above"?
Hes saying rsd is top level stuff and Peterson is at their level or above.

the only thing good about peterson is he triggers reddit cucks.