Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cat got mauled because i forgot to take my Loxapine

KrazedKanga

KrazedKanga

All KangaCels Unite!
★★★★★
Recently , my cat, who up until this point has been very good and standing out front, would watch ppl walk their pets.
But something i did must've provoked her and got her excited, cause low and behold i went inside for a minute and she went darting for these mid size canine . Luckily my mom was there or they would have ripped her to shreds.
Anyway they lacerated her thigh and did some pretty serious damage, and all i could think was it was my fault. My mom came in carrying her screaming. I thought she got run over. It took a while to get her into the carrier to take to the overnight hospital, as she was being very quiet and hiding underneath the couch, and i was freaking out thinking she was dead under there.
So we took her to the hospital. They said her bladder and giblets etcetera are intact, and that they just lacerated her thigh. My moms okay as well, as she had jumped into the middle of it to get them separated.
i'm just having issues mentally digesting it, as i forget to take my Loxapine , and i keep blaming myself.

They say cats taste like rabbits.

Most normie tier post I've read here on .is.

Not your fault, Dog owners fault. Lay out poisoned dog treats infront of your garden so your cat will be avenged

Not your fault, Dog owners fault. Lay out poisoned dog treats infront of your garden so your cat will be avenged
I feel like, it was my fault .They say cats have 9 lives, but i promised myself i wouldn't let her die .I've had 3 cats that i failed and they inevitably either died or were put down. This one I've spent every waking hour with for well over 6 years.

It's the cats fault for being stupid... (Cool, and very tough, but still stupid)

Luckily it will learn from this adventure

cats face many dangers when outside

I feel like, it was my fault .They say cats have 9 lives, but i promised myself i wouldn't let her die .I've had 3 cats that i failed and they inevitably either died or were put down. This one I've spent every waking hour with for well over 6 years.
You shouldn't beat yourself up too much brocel. Incidents like that can happen even with precautions

Dude its just a cat, next time be warry of dogs and chinks and you will be alright?