Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My car mechanic always asks if i have any girlfriends

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Would it not be obvious that I don't, I am a 3/10 autist with the charisma of a shoe box. He is around 67, I don't know if he is being serious or saying it because he knows what the answer will be. I tell him that I have no interest in women, especially modern women, I play the MGTOW card and he says I am wise to not have a wife. On the radio in the background it was saying that abortion was being legalised in my country tomorrow and I said to him that there will be plenty of abortions now "you know what young women nowadays are like".

@LastGerman do you feel sorry for him?

driver license and car mogged once again on chads.co

Northern Ireland, the Irish republic practice abortion and gay marriage already, they have a half Indian president

Mechanics always get pusi!

Even elderly ones...

Bitches have lots of (preventable) car problems... Lol.

still better than relatives who ask about it every fucking time

Lol at not buying a Toyota or a Lexus and having to visit a car mechanic.

Nobody ever asked me if I have gf.

People are cruel jerks. Even though it's obvious that you don't have a gf, they will still ask just to fuck with you.

He sees things from his perspective, that is a guy in his late 60s who grew up and spend his youth in totally different society than the one we have today. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug. He will always see things through rose-tinted glasses as a way of coping with his advanced age. Even, if he would really tried it, he would still be unable to relate to us and the problems we face today. He lacks the necessary perspective and life experience to do so.

Northern Ireland, the Irish republic practice abortion and gay marriage already, they have a half Indian president
Who also happens to be gay, oh how the mighty have fallen.

next time u see ur mechanic, take him a beer, and hear his life story. i guarentee it will be interesting.

Would it not be obvious that I don't, I am a 3/10 autist with the charisma of a shoe box. He is around 67, I don't know if he is being serious or saying it because he knows what the answer will be. I tell him that I have no interest in women, especially modern women, I play the MGTOW card and he says I am wise to not have a wife. On the radio in the background it was saying that abortion was being legalised in my country tomorrow and I said to him that there will be plenty of abortions now "you know what young women nowadays are like".
if he's 67 he doesn't realize your looks matter, in the old times betabuxxxers were the norm

I think boomers had to have an easier time at things. It's only 50+ people who ask if I have a girlfriend, and they all do indeed ask incessantly, they just don't understand. Everyone else does just assume I'm an incel subhuman.

He sees things from his perspective, that is a guy in his late 60s who grew up and spend his youth in totally different society than the one we have today. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug. He will always see things through rose-tinted glasses as a way of coping with his advanced age. Even, if he would really tried it, he would still be unable to relate to us and the problems we face today. He lacks the necessary perspective and life experience to do so.

I think boomers had to have an easier time at things. It's only 50+ people who ask if I have a girlfriend, and they all do indeed ask incessantly, they just don't understand. Everyone else does just assume I'm an incel subhuman.
yes older ppl always ask that, while younger people usually don't.

Boomers don't understand modern reality. Women are massive faggots nowadays.

If someone asks me about my relationship status or previous romantic engagements I won't puncture their fucking windpipe.

The dating game is different now than it was 40 years ago, his viewpoint is valid from a historical perspective