Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My BWC breeding BVLL application visa for JAPAN

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
10% - Shitposting in ID
Konichiwa japanese goverment my name is Andrej from central Croatia, id like to get this visa bc i know your foids need a BWC and not a SAC, so that means and i know that asian women belong to white men, obviously, im 5 9 with a 6 inch Bwc.
Im really excited to help with your population decline, i can breed as much aa you want
Cheers, Andrej.

Nothing compared to the almighty BBC

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong 1

White are gawds

I can breed the big titty ones. Gotta keep the standards low on thick ass though. Cause asians have no ass. :feelsPop:

The most masculine Tyrone beats the most Gigachad white from the neck down. No black has a body and face that both mog Chad.
people from the Caucasus brutally strength mog Tyrones

Kavkaz are moggERs & the true honorary Whites.
Maxresdefault
"what did you say to me blackboy , come here"

Tyrone's reaction: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA kavkaz don't beat me I will be a good goy.

Serious now every tyrone would get terrified at the mere presence of the average kavkaz. They look more intimidating than niggers.

people from the Caucasus brutally strength mog Tyrones
Maybe but that comes from their short gorilla legs adapted to short steps in the mountains. Tyrones are all long legged for running and it's way more aesthetic. White people's short legs is their most chimp like feature, but makes them look taller sitting down due to long torso.

I'll spread my Anglo-Celtic-Mediterranid genes to those noodlewhores.
Indeed.
Nothing compared to the almighty BBC
Keep coping, Celtic-Germanic-Mediterranid Atlantids such as myself mog.
Ur a kike
Nigga what? Kavkaz are some of the most based non-Whites & have an isolationist warrior culture, though since you're a Balkanite I can understand.

And I like how you say that after I've complimented & defended Croats many times smh. :feelsUgh:

Soldiers-of-the-9th-HOS-Knight-Rafael-Boban-Batallion-during-the-war.-Marko-Skejo-second-from-the-left.-Photo-Wikimedia-Commons-1941-1945-e1588694165968.jpg

Ustase%20SS.jpg

Based fellas.

Last edited:
Maybe but that comes from their short gorilla legs adapted to short steps in the mountains. Tyrones are all long legged for running and it's way more aesthetic. White people's short legs is their most chimp like feature, but makes them look taller sitting down due to long torso.
we don't talk here about aeshetics. It's just a fact , some tyrones fight in packs too which indicates cowardice.

multiple videos how white man is beating some nigger but then the rest of the packs joins in to interfere and help his fellow chimp.

View attachment 1187416 "what did you say to me blackboy , come here"

Tyrone's reaction: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA kavkaz don't beat me I will be a good goy.

Serious now every tyrone would get terrified at the mere presence of the average kavkaz. They look more intimidating than niggers.
@FucktheFBI thoughts?

@FucktheFBI thoughts?
he is probably going to tell us some tales from mumbai and say how niggers are gods and superior to everyone both physically and intellectually.

Nigga what? Kavkaz are some of the most based non-Whites & have an isolationist warrior culture, though since you're a Balkanite I can understand.

And I like how you say that after I've complimented & defended Croats many times smh. :feelsUgh:

Soldiers-of-the-9th-HOS-Knight-Rafael-Boban-Batallion-during-the-war.-Marko-Skejo-second-from-the-left.-Photo-Wikimedia-Commons-1941-1945-e1588694165968.jpg

Ustase%20SS.jpg

Based fellas.
im pakistani from the north

we don't talk here about aeshetics. It's just a fact , some tyrones fight in packs too which indicates cowardice.

multiple videos how white man is beating some nigger but then the rest of the packs joins in to interfere and help his fellow chimp.
Cope. The entire blackpill is about aesthetics what are you talking about lmao. Blacks have longer legs, more likely to have v-shape shoulders. They simply are better looking bodies on average where whites almost always win when comparing facial aesthetics.

Cope. The entire blackpill is about aesthetics what are you talking about lmao. Blacks have longer legs, more likely to have v-shape shoulders. They simply are better looking bodies on average where whites almost always win when comparing facial aesthetics.
thought we were talking about the overall strength differences between those 2 races but whatever. I had no intention on discussing looks or what's more pleasing to the eyes of foids.

thought we were talking about the overall strength differences between those 2 races but whatever. I had no intention on discussing looks or what's more pleasing to the eyes of foids.
Even going with fighting, it's hard to imagine any straight-nose caucasoid being at an advantage against a nose that's just a flap of skin. Blacks also have thicker skin to fight off bug bites in Africa. Eh, I'm just over whites being unable to say anything positive about niggers. White supremacy is the worst cope when whites have given us this feminist hellscape.

It's over for you boyo, ricecels will laugh at you as soon as you step out of the plane
Why would they laugh at them? He dickmogs 95%+ of them.

I would not want to cuck Japanese men. Would just feel wrong.

Suifuel for you @Despicablecel

10% - Shitposting in ID