Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bullies were right

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I am a loser. I am pathetic. I am ugly as shit. I didn't have any friends. No girls did ever touch me. Everything they said about me was right.

The whole time they were telling me the truth. I won't ever have a good job that allows me to live alone, I will live with my parents forever like a leech. The bullies were the good guys. I am the bad guy

most of my bullies have good jobs and college degrees, some of them are even married. They were absolute psychopaths and they get the good life cuz they were right

You were also too pussy to do anything about it.

So they kinda got that right too.

ThER are always many options in dealing with people.

Life's brutal

you must cope until your last breath

5'6(even shorter back then) skinny me going against 6+ teens and their group of friends? What the fuck was I supposed to do? One of them was literally a psychopathy who would put out ciggeretes on people

Like spamming gorilla pictures on an incel forum

5'6(even shorter back then) skinny me going against 6+ teens and their group of friends? What the fuck was I supposed to do? One of them was literally a psychopathy who would put out ciggeretes on people
Oh, i was assuming it was 1 or 2 people. Why did 6 people target you wtf?

8eb55f346d1f48ca509135658ad02da7

Brutal but true in my case, they were true too. It smells like a self-fulfilling prophecy, you're bullied, you get marginalized and then you automatically become a loser.

Why specifically you. What did you do. How did you end up on their radar.

View attachment 286438
Who said it was just me? I wasn't even the one who got it the worst, there's this one super autistic nerdy kid who would literally get his books thrown out the window or into the trash and forced to go get them daily, they'd steal his shoes, put gum on his clothes, they'd poke him in the eye(they did that to me once it's fucking brutal), and spit in his hair. There was literally no reason for it. He was super quiet and reserved.

most of my bullies have good jobs and college degrees, some of them are even married. They were absolute psychopaths and they get the good life cuz they were right

What I learned from this is that at the end of the day, evil prevails, the strong survives while the weak perish, the selfish will get rich while the humble will become poor. Life is hell, and it doesn't reward good deeds.

Who said it was just me? I wasn't even the one who got it the worst, there's this one super autistic nerdy kid who would literally get his books thrown out the window or into the trash and forced to go get them daily, they'd steal his shoes, put gum on his clothes, they'd poke him in the eye(they did that to me once it's fucking brutal), and spit in his hair. There was literally no reason for it. He was super quiet and reserved.
Humans are fucking scum LOL. Brutal.

Where do you live? In an inner city? Slums?

20200219 165731

Life is hell, and it doesn't reward good deeds.
Clown world

What I learned from this is that at the end of the day, evil prevails, the strong survives while the weak perish, the selfish will get rich while the humble will become poor. Life is hell, and it doesn't reward good deeds.
B-ba-but that's not what those superhero movies told me!!!! Spidermanoo and hulkerinoo told me the good guys win and karma exists!!

You're not the bad guy, you just were unlucky. You shouldn't feel ashamed about it at least, no reason to make yourself feel worse about it all.
Life is hell, and it doesn't reward good deeds.
This tbh.

Humans are fucking scum LOL. Brutal.

Where do you live? In an inner city? Slums?
Yup, I have no clue if that kid is even alive today, he has 0 existence on social media.

I live in an okish city, went to public school.

Yup, I have no clue if that kid is even alive today, he has 0 existence on social media.

I live in an okish city, went to public school.
Im sorry you had to experience that.

I didn't have any issues growing up. I'm genetically modified, so im naturally stronger and bigger. No one bothered or bullied me. I can't imagine the feeling of helplessness and not being able to do anything.

It supports my theory that humans are not born evil but rather evil people are created through bad experiences, or shitty households.
20200219 165731

Im sorry you had to experience that.

I didn't have any issues growing up. I'm genetically modified, so im naturally stronger and bigger. No one bothered or bullied me. I can't imagine the feeling of helplessness and not being able to do anything.

It supports my theory that humans are not born evil but rather evil people are created through bad experiences, or shitty households.
View attachment 286441
Another reason why being so short fucking sucks. No one would have missed with me if I was 6'2

I am a loser. I am pathetic. I am ugly as shit. I didn't have any friends. No girls did ever touch me. Everything they said about me was right.

The whole time they were telling me the truth. I won't ever have a good job that allows me to live alone, I will live with my parents forever like a leech. The bullies were the good guys. I am the bad guy

Are you me? :feelsbadman:

The psychopaths are seen as confident, courageous men, while more quiet, thoughtful men are seen as weak and treated as such, making it a reality. Public schooling is cancer for non chads.

Similar for me. Bullying is a natural behavior with the purpose of weeding out the genetic subhumans from the tribe. I'm a subhuman and they succeeded in their task

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM
975539AF AF9E 4556 89F7 F768F1AE8E70

you should've punched the multiple bullies who were several inches taller than you with larger frames bro xDD

it's a shitty normie argument
Just get your ass severely beat bro, that'll sure show those bullies

Oh yeah, because being taller and having frame = knowing how to fight
If it was like that, bodybuilders would maul boxers and mixed martial artists. Everyone can train how to fight whether they are incel or not.
Just learn how to fight well enough to defeat multiple larger people at once bro. Yeah and do it within a year or 2, even though it would actually take long enough for you to be a high school graduate by the time you're ready to fight.

Just learn how to fight well enough to defeat multiple larger people at once bro. Yeah and do it within a year or 2, even though it would actually take long enough for you to be a high school graduate by the time you're ready to fight.
He's an idiot coper with 12 posts.

Who the fuck said you have to fight them all together? Keep LDARing like that. We might be ugly as fuck but theres no excuse for you to not stand for your pride.

Said the defeatist retard who didnt stand up for himself who just joined at 29th June. Acting like you’re a long time member and belittling others while you’re a bluecel. What an idiot.
Imagine being such a new fag that you don't know me, I am one of the first incel users on r/incels when nobody knew what an incel was. google humorlessbroad reddit user. Dork

Fucking in highschool I have 3 years to get super good at fighting to fight those guys as if that would have worked. You've clearly never been in a fight your entire life, and I know I would fuck your cuck ass up

He's an idiot coper with 12 posts.
I often see this bullshit from non-greycels too. Sometimes they learn after becoming more blackpilled but I doubt this one will.

Who the fuck said you have to fight them all together? Keep LDARing like that. We might be ugly as fuck but theres no excuse for you to not stand for your pride.

Said the defeatist retard who didnt stand up for himself who just joined at 29th June. Acting like you’re a long time member and belittling others while you’re a bluecel. What an idiot.
If you fight one bully, he'll come back with several of his friends and severely beat you up.

If you fight one bully, he'll come back with several of his friends and severely beat you up.
Bullies are absolute sociopaths. They'll do more than fuck you up. I've seen the one guy literally smash a wooden board on a guy's head because he defended himself and insulted him, and he was gonna kill him if his friends didn't step in and stop him.

you're bullied, you get marginalized and then you automatically become a loser.
This is like the cycle of life since bullying never ends for some.

The psychopaths are seen as confident, courageous men, while more quiet, thoughtful men are seen as weak and treated as such, making it a reality. Public schooling is cancer for non chads.

People that are homeschooled aren't on edge as much when they go to college. They didn't get the accumulative negative social effects of going through public school.

Similar for me. Bullying is a natural behavior with the purpose of weeding out the genetic subhumans from the tribe. I'm a subhuman and they succeeded in their task

That's why when people say only men are really bullied it shouldn't be so surprising tbh

Just get your ass severely beat bro, that'll sure show those bullies

You only win if you stand up for yourself and beat the bullies, otherwise you look like more of a triggered loser than before.

All those people talking about beating up your bullies lmfao you fucking retards.

You literally have no clue how ACTUAL bullies work. ACTUAL bullies are braindead fucks that will always have each others backs. Let's say you learn how to fight and manage to beat one or two, the next day 10 of them will come at you and stab you or beat you up after school. If that somehow MAGICALLY doesn't work, they'll do it again, with more people. Oftentimes they have corrupt parents that manipulate courts and you can't even try to jail them or send them to an asylum. If you ever want to go to the police or your parents, it's getting threatened again, beaten up or worse.

Most of you fucking retards have no clue how bullies, ACTUAL bullies work. Yall faggots say you were bullied, but it was probably just people smirking at you or calling you names or at most insulting you. You don't know the degree of fear and pain a real bully creates, one that is smart enough to know he'll never get in trouble because of his families' connections.

Sorry for you @FullTimeLoser . That must have sucked. There is nothing else I can say, it was terrible.

the next day 10 of them will come at you and stab you or beat you up after school.
Exactly. They could stab you or kill you if you stand up to them. Asbolute psychopaths.

People that are obnoxious and better looking live better lives

Same bro. One of my bullies from uni once told me that I'm pathetic and miserable, therefore no one wants to talk with me. He was right.