Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bull-like balls are hurting and I like it

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Like the title may suggest, my bull-like balls are hurting and I like it. My penis is full of veins and it feels good. You have to go no fap and you should consume some arginine in addition to that. Your penis will grow and your guts will feel good. You are full of power and you have a thirst for action. Also some ZMA before sleeping will boost your manliness. You want to lift anything, females preferable with your penis.

try an exhaustion pipe this time

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.

pulsates me

acnescarcel

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.
JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Take the ball pill.

Symmetrical balls is almost impossible, they would hurt very much. One testicle always lower so they wouldn't crush against each other, this is science.

Who gives a shit, lmao? Just have a big dick.

I hate when my balls are hurting. put them in the hot water.

worrying about how balls look lol but are you okay in dick size and hardness? but not like you will use it on a woman who wants you.