Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My "Bucket List" Of Niche Women To Fuck

Which Of These 5 Niche Fucks Do You Want The Most? (If Any At All)

• 1. TOURETTES SYNDROME

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 2. DOWN SYNDROME

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 3. DWARFISM

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 4. DEAFNESS

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 5. PARAPLEGIC

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 6. NONE YOU SICK FUCK

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I've always had this mental "bucket list" of these 5 niche kinds of women I would want to fuck, because I think the experience would be funny, memorable and enjoyable in many ways, I'd very much like to experience these things before I die

Yes I would be willing to pay to make these things happen, these are like once in a lifetime experiences to try in my book lol

The list is in order of:
Most desired (would more likely put more effort towards pursuing)
TO
Least desired (would more likely seek out if an opportunity presented itself)

1. TOURETTES SYNDROME
A woman with tourettes syndrome (if you don't know what that is google it), and imagine how much fun that would be, you'd be struggling not to laugh during the entire thing, she'll be saying a bunch of random shit that doesn't even make sense

2. DOWN SYNDROME
A woman with downs syndrome, I'm not even joking, I think there's this aspect of innocence and confusion that is going to be present during the act that you won't experience when you have sex with a normal woman, and that on its own is going to be arousing (now finding a downie girl that looks cute is gonna be the hard part, but I'm sure there are some)

3. DWARFISM
Shit is starting to get weird now as I'm sure you are thinking (if you weren't thinking that already) JFL, you guys are probably imagining some weird looking bitch, but I've actually seen and worked with some women with dwarfism who had "regularish" looking proportions, to where they basically just looked like a cute short woman, fucking a dwarf would probably just be like a power trip, you'd actually be able to man handle her, its also basically a "legal loli" loop hole

4. DEAFNESS
A deaf woman, she won't be able to regulate her moans and screams well like a woman who can hear, so its gonna be funny as hell hearing these intervals of unregulated loud whails

5. PARAPLEGIC
A paraplegic woman, now this one is gonna take effort, I'll have to build up some more upper body strength to pull this off, it would basically be sex with a woman who is completely at your mercy, and if she has no feeling in her lower half (or at least reduced feeling), then anal is on the table, that's a plus JFL

Whats on your list that isn't on mines? (if you have one), state in the comments below and answer the poll above

I'll set voting choices to private because I know a lot of you are cowards who are afraid to admit to these things lol

Last edited:
Dwarfs in wow look rly hot

Also:
Basedaf51

Deafness so she doesn't know how autistic I am

Deafness so she doesn't know how autistic I am

She's gonna be the one sounding autistic and that's going to be the fun part JFL

Also she'll likely still be able to tell from your body language, whether you can look her in the eye, etc

Okay I would want to try out a Tourettes girl, I find that hot too for a reason I can't describe (not just because it would be funny). Depends on what her specific tick is also
2. DOWN SYNDROME
A woman with downs syndrome, I'm not even joking, I think there's this aspect of innocence and confusion that is going to be present during the act that you won't experience with sex with a normal woman, and that on its own is going to be arousing (now finding a downie girl that looks cute is gonna be the hard part, but I'm sure there are some)

There's this show I watched on TLC where there are people with down syndrome, but they are relatively intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. They still have the classic down syndrome look however. The girls on the show... not gonna lie, I would smash because it seems so taboo. I kinda got hard thinking about it once.

Okay I would want to try out a Tourettes girl, I find that hot too for a reason I can't describe

I get it too, the reason why its hot for me, is because of how much power and control you are going to feel, like you said people Tourettes have ticks, and you are going to be triggering those ticks throughout the sex act, it basically "gamifies" sex and puts you in the position of the controller, you might even be able to tell if you are doing well based on what ticks she does and how often she does them, and the reaction she give off when she cums, that shit is going to be amazing

I'm getting hard just thinking about it, it is my #1 choice, I would pay up to $1000 US to experience this just once, of course I'm video taping that shit though for my personal collection, else it would be a waste of money, I'd just look back on it anytime I want lol

I kinda got hard thinking about it once.

Same

Last edited:
Fucking a foid with tourettes would probably be quit funny but i still go with the deaf one.

Jfl wait who the fuck selected option 6 (none), you guys seriously wouldn't fuck a deaf girl?, talk about volcel
Fucking a foid with tourettes would probably be quit funny but i still go with the deaf one.
Why the deaf girl over the tourettes girl?

I wish blindness was an option

I wish blindness was an option

I was gonna add blindness but for me blindness wouldn't really be all that different from fucking a regular woman, she just can't see, I guess watching her frantically fumble around looking for your cock to give you a blindjob would be amusing :feelskek:

But it will only be like that in the beginning phase, once she becomes accustomed to knowing your size, your body and where everything on you is during the act, she's going to be fucking you like any other woman. Sex mostly revolves around what the man does, so her being blind is a non-issue, since you are the one fucking her most of the time, she doesn't need to see, so the experience won't really differ much to other sexual experiences

Last edited:
I don't want to fuck any of those, but I wouldnt reject deaf or touretes

I’d rather date a landwhale than any of them.

Edit: Actually nevermind, I’d date a deaf girl over a landwhale.

I’d rather date a landwhale than any of them.

Edit: Actually nevermind, I’d date a deaf girl over a landwhale.

1. You had me worried there for a sec, was wondering what kind of backwards standards you have that landwhale > deaf JFL

2. The thread is not about who you would DATE, its about who you'd FUCK, dating a girl with tourettes would probably feel like somewhat of a burden dealing with the condition in day to day activities, fucking a girl with tourettes is just worry free fun for you

Out of that list I went with the tourettes syndrome roastie. It would be so much fun to hear them spaz out and is exactly my kind of humour.

Other niche... I mean fetish, which is what this really is, roasties I'd like to root would be much more vanilla like twin noddle whores that look like Sharon Lee and I can basically treat them like the objects they are at my leisure. Or a more hateful kind of thing like fucking a Jew milf with khazar milkers or an Arab with the head scarf like Mia Khalifa.

BTW I'd 100% WANT to date a roastie with tourettes I honestly think it would be a great match.

I wouldn't mind dating a deaf girl, even if I had to learn sign language I'd do it.

5. PARAPLEGIC
and if she has no feeling in her lower half (or at least reduced feeling), then anal is on the table, that's a plus JFL
source.gif

Dating, fucking...
The two are the same nowadays in our degenerate society.

One requires you to spend unnecessary time with them JFL

Also if the thread is about dating, it completely changes the dynamic of the thread and the answers of each person would change, for example the people who chose paraplegic would instead pick the deaf girl, because dating a woman who can't walk is a huge burden of responsibility, and most likely you'll be the only one with a job

That's what I was specific to make it about just fucking them, because then its just about what you want to experience sexually

Do women with dwarfism have tighter vaginas?:feelshehe:

I have this sick fetish of wanting my looksmatch.

Do women with dwarfism have tighter vaginas?:feelshehe:

Depends, there's always some variety, but for the most part yes, they have smaller bodies so the girth that their body can hold is going to be reduced in scale somewhat relative to their size, what is definitely without a doubt smaller is the length of the vaginal canal, if they had the same size as a regular woman, it would reach up into their torso near their chest cavity JFL

Not even a deaf girl?

Tourette's woman would be funny as fuck ngl

only 1 vote fuck this shit