Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My brutal rejection story

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I was 15 this was like junoir year of high-school I had a crush on this Hawaiian chick so I told myself I was gonna make her mine I'm introverted so I wasn't obviously gonna approach her off rip instead I waited til after school where I sung to her (I am a good singer)
She awwwed and acted all surprised and flattered then I asked her out she told me she'd think about fast forward a week later she started avoiding me etc til one day I approached her again on my :bluepill: beta cuck time calling her the girl of My dream etc then she told me she had a bf and when I offered to sing again the bitch told me no:feelsrope:I left broken hearted like the :bluepill:fag I was all the school year we avoided each other but in the back of my mind I would cope by thinking it was because she liked me but didn't know the truth was I'm a ugly sub3 ethnic who was uglier at the time there's alot of other details I left out to spare time but I hate myself for doing that thank God I'm blackpilled :blackpill:

you sang to her? thats fuckin rough :feelsUnreal:
like in front of people or?

you sang to her? thats fuckin rough :feelsUnreal:
like in front of people or?
Yes but thank goodness they weren't paying attention so fucking cringe:feelsrope:

I was 15 this was like junoir year of high-school I had a crush on this Hawaiian chick so I told myself I was gonna make her mine I'm introverted so I wasn't obviously gonna approach her off rip instead I waited til after school where I sung to her (I am a good singer)
She awwwed and acted all surprised and flattered then I asked her out she told me she'd think about fast forward a week later she started avoiding me etc til one day I approached her again on my :bluepill: beta cuck time calling her the girl of My dream etc then she told me she had a bf and when I offered to sing again the bitch told me no:feelsrope:I left broken hearted like the :bluepill:fag I was all the school year we avoided each other but in the back of my mind I would cope by thinking it was because she liked me but didn't know the truth was I'm a ugly sub3 ethnic who was uglier at the time there's alot of other details I left out to spare time but I hate myself for doing that thank God I'm blackpilled :blackpill:
I knew from the second you said "sing" that you were an ethnic. Only ethnics go this extreme with the bluepill.

Rice?

Bruno Mars-just the way u r because he's Hawaiian and my crush Is too so I assumed she'd like it:feelskek::feelskek:
yeah thats a pretty soy choice ngl :bluepill: :feelskek:
At least you realized the error of your ways :feelsmage:

Brutal. That must have been extremely cringe.

Brutal. That must have been extremely cringe.
yeah thats a pretty soy choice ngl :bluepill: :feelskek:
At least you realized the error of your ways :feelsmage:

all the school year we avoided each other
And this is why I think warm approaching is about as bad as cold approaching for incels. The consequences are dire, especially if you try to play the numbers game.

I hate myself for doing that
Me too. There are so many bluepill mistakes I regret making. My parents have failed me by not teaching me the truth or at least pointing me in the right direction.

the worst rejections is when they ignore you which happened only three times back in my "daygame" cold approach days

for every 10 guys that got rejected by their genuine love interest there is one careless chad that took all their virginities

"Virginscarecrow999

Getting burned in the cornfields"​

Scarecrows are type R110 'angel wing breaker' because they keep the territory from being plucked by crows, and RWA (Right Wing Authoritarians) have punishment and territory as unifying concepts. Then you come up with punishment IN a territory, boy you couldn't be more stereotypical if you wanted. R110 'concentration camp owner', yep, that's your archetype shard, but lower level as you as are only part of one, probably for seeing this site as such.

Did you know dehumanization is R100 so as happy as it can be to you? And that your comma-less speech is like that of an overcompensating robot? No wonder the girl rejected you, RWAs have scat as a fetish (as did R011 Hitler and Eric Cartman), and that means they throw their shit at people. That's what your post is saying,"hey guys this is my pile of shit I kept hoarding since high school I have a chip of shit on my shoulder because of how much shit went over it as I was digging so I'm always grousing due to the smell.". Dogs are RWA animals that also pile shit and castrate the territory (or get castrated), meaning you are just a stray drog shitting your useless story here.

Shoo, Lassie.

Last edited:
Damnn !!! that must have felt quite embarrassing and awkward thankfully I never went to that level ever.